Fileplanet subscriber account

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
Not sure if this is against forum rules...... if it is, you can delete the thread.

Does anyone in the forums have a paid account to fileplanet they wouldn't mind sharing? if so you can PM me. it's just that there's some stuff i want to download again and don't really want to wait a half hour on average for the files i need.

Even if it isn't against our rules, it is against their rules :)

I believe fileplanet logs IPs so I dont think ppl are to willing to share :p. Now that I think about it, what if somebody had a dynamic IP....nm...completely forget about this post.

stop be being cheap. Wouldht share my annual foudners club account anyway :p You'd get all my beta keys....

Admiral Michael said:
why not get a subscriber to download the file for you, then send it to you?

some people have slow upload :p

i wouldn't even care about beta's. half the ones they usually have are crap anyway. like Dungeon Siege 2. WHOOPIE!!! played it for 10 seconds and already hated it. used to use another person's account, but i guess he didn't use it much and stopped paying for it.

and yeah.... would take a lot longer to have a subscriber download it and send to me than it would be to wait for the file.

download file normally : ~20min wait + maybe a half hour to an hour max to download a 600MB file @ ~3Mbps

subscriber download and send : possibly half hour to an hour for said person to download depending what kinda connection they have + an ungodly amount of time to send that same file to me since as far as i know there's NO application that can transfer a file at 3Mbps.

What are you after? Perhaps someone could stear you toward another mirror. :)

either way, i don't think i've ever really found another website that gave me a pretty steady download speed that stuck around 3Mbps. usually they'll start out going up to around 350KB/s (which i believe is around 3Mbps), then drops down to around 200.

LordOfLA said:
stop be being cheap. Wouldht share my annual foudners club account anyway :p You'd get all my beta keys....

I'm gonna be be be chh--chh--chheap. Can I have your account Lord?

What's a foudner?

BTW thumbs up on the digital site.... it finally works. Last week it was prompting a file to save, and none of your links were working until the re-release and corresponding OSNN spamming. NOW.... she looks great !

Fileplanet tip - start your DL on your way out to work....

I don't know if Gamershell.com has what you're looking for, but I recommend them for big files. They have a lot of HUGE pipes for free. Also ausgamers.com and 3dgamers.com have a lot content as well.

Last edited:
On the download then upload count Icould download stuff here at work and put it on my servers for you to download from. (100mbit download 10mbit upload).

Fair deal?

Mastershakes said:
I'm gonna be be be chh--chh--chheap. Can I have your account Lord?

No :p

Mastershakes said:
What's a foudner?

Its the account that lets you turn off all the ad's on the gamespy and ign sites

Mastershakes said:
BTW thumbs up on the digital site.... it finally works. Last week it was prompting a file to save, and none of your links were working until the re-release and corresponding OSNN spamming. NOW.... she looks great !

Thanks :) I've been working on it for the last month or so on and off as spare time permitted. Works and looks the same on all browsers (except IE doenst support :hover on anything but links so you miss one of the rollover effects on menu items.

Having said that the old site always worked for me. I just felt the old design didn't work and de-linked most of the content. The result is the new site. With an insanely small RDF reader (http://www.digital-euphoria.net/feed.phps).

If anyone has feedback do send it my way. It doesnt quite zoom elegantly but if you do zoom in order to better read text it will adapt.

If all your looking for is game demo's you should be able to grab them from either 1) another mirror type site 2) torrent site* 3) p2p*

* oh look a legit use for #2/3

had to add that * didn't you, Xie? :) everyone has known there are legit uses for those 2........ 80% of the population of the US and other places choose not to use them for those reasons though.

ElementalDragon said:
had to add that * didn't you, Xie? :) everyone has known there are legit uses for those 2........ 80% of the population of the US and other places choose not to use them for those reasons though.
Yeah I was just showing a case for those that believe in the hype that it's all about stealing, when in fact it has many legit uses.

from my understanding FP logs IPs of simultaneous sessions. A friend of mine shared his account with another friend in another state. Shortly after using it he got his account banned for being logged in at 2 different locations. His account was first suspended for 7 days for the first offense and the second one got him banned.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back