File Size of Visual Studio .NET????

A

AaronMcarthur

I'm wondering how big is the file size of Visual Studio .NET and how many cds does it fit on?

visual studio .NET enterprise architectit is 7 cds, but the last 2 aren't necessary... they're like visio 2002 and some other crap tools... installed, it's about 2 gigs. u can probably find it on every warez channel or all over the internet or file trading networks. hope i was a help :D

vs.net

The one I tried was 5 cds and took a good 2 +gig installed. But I didn't like it at all and it would not update my old 6.0 code to work in 7.0 or .nets so i reformatted and fresh installed XP_pro and VS 6.0 with SP5

Folci

My,My,My! thats alot of cds and alot of space. Thanks for the help.

What do you mean warez? I asked a simple question :)

yeah, you asked about how many cd's it would be, cause if you were gonna buy it then you would not need to know

Even though I might be buying it, I was just wondering anyway...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back