File-sharing booming, OMG!

I hate when sites do this .. just show me the damn page and not worrry about my browser ...
To properly view our site, you must be using a standards-compliant web browser. Your current browser is:

Works in firefox o.k. and Mozilla o.k. what browser you trying to view it in?

I think they should reduce the price of cocaine. Have a little price war.
It's all good for the non-tax paying consumer.

Lee said:
I read today a story in the newspaper that the amount of pirated DVD's out there is more profitable than selling cocaine.
For the common drug dealer/ dvd-faker-guy maybe, not for some drug lord.

Electronic Punk said:
I think they should reduce the price of cocaine. Have a little price war.
It's all good for the non-tax paying consumer.

heh

Stand-on-me I do read the Sun, sometimes I get past page 3 I did today and saw the report. I blame my GF for buying such trashy tabloids, if it's not printed at osnn.net it's not really that trustworthy ;)

April fools day articles are already going thru my head... got a few things lined up now I have a little time to consider it.

Lee said:
Works in firefox o.k. and Mozilla o.k. what browser you trying to view it in?
Mozilla but I block browser info ;)

Unwonted said:
That hurts Mozilla's cause because server stats will show that less people use it.
Yeah but also harder for sites to exploit a browser if they don't know what it is .. and what else would people use? :p

That most people use it and that I have to use every browser ever, at every resolution ever to make sure this bloody site works on em all.
Cept webtv, that just takes the piss.

they had it in the hotel in the states, was gutted cos there is surfing the net with windows 95, then below that is 640x480 webtv.

Fortunately my centrino picked up a scent.

Lee said:
It said that a stack of pirated DVD's is cheaper and cost's less than the same mass as a score of cocaine.

Ammm, wasn't this obvious without reading the newspaper?

vern said:
Ammm, wasn't this obvious without reading the newspaper?
My sarcasm was page 3. Well I know nothing about pirated/wares etc.. nor about hard drugs.

kazaa is not getting used as much because people are getting caught, what about Ares? isnt that safe?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back