File Requests!!! (Yo Mavis)

A

AcidBurN

I lost this file if somebody has it contact me thru msn on darthacid@msn.com thx in advance....

Here's the link of the preview of the file (Thugger's Office XP Collection) i'm requesting: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation.php?id=126860

And where can I download the aqua osx wmp 8 icons... so i can convert thm myself....

And Mavis I need ur edited custom mmx icons cuz the link is deAD!!!!!!

PEACE OUT.....

I think Jewelzz said something about keeping those cause Mavis moved to Japan. Not sure though.

those icons can probably be found here

:cool:

I'm hosting mavis' sig and I'm pretty sure that's all I have. I'll take a look tonight when I get home. AcidBurN: If I have what you're looking for, I'll contact you.

[Edit] As for getting a hold of mavis, he's living in Japan and doesn't have a computer readily available at the moment. [/Edit]

what's up everybody!

Just stopped by the forums and saw your post, acidburn - unfortunately, my stuff is all offline now, like I told you all in May :)

http://www.xp-erience.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11488

Anyway, I've got a PC now, and internet access (here in Tokyo) but unfortunately it's my girlfriend's old laptop, a 450MHz Celeron!! Worst part is, it's running Win98!! lol

The good news is, I have a fast internet connection, and I brought my entire icon collection on CDR, the only problem is uploading it. My ISP's web interface is all Japanese, which is a problem, being that I can't understand ANY of it. lol :)

I'm two weeks away from starting my first job here, and I expect to have a new system built by the end of September. I will be running WinXP at that time (of course!) and will definately resume my icon work then. I will also work on hosting some of my files at that time, although I will be much more particular about what I put up, as I only have 5-10MB to work with, as opposed to the 70MB I had in Seattle... :(

In any case, if you want to email me I can probably file transfer the icons I made, otherwise everything should be back online in a couple of months. You will definately be seeing more of me here at xp-erience at that time, as well (right now, it's actually kind of depressing coming here - for the first time since Oct 25 last year, I'm jealous of all you WinXP users!! LOL) :)

bye / mavis

ps jewelzz, thanks for the explanation as to my whereabouts! I greatly appreciate you hosting my screenie and sig, too - !! Anyway, I'll try to keep you all posted in the mod forum - but again, I appreciate all of your help...!!

hey guys!!

Unfortunately, I'm not 100% back quite yet ... No WinXP and a PC too weak to run Photoshop ... lol. But, soon! I'm thinking of using the credit card for my new PC, should speed things up a bit ... :D

mavis

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back