FIFA 2004 .... officially ruined....

razor_ro

OSNN Addict
has anyone experienced endless problems in this game even after installing the patch? i used to get really bad frames until i got a script from some other forum that changes rendering issues (or something like that) and i cant configure my buttons,... but my biggest and most annoying problem is that i get absolutely no commentary,.... al the other sound effects work but no commentary.... anyone know how to fix this? i tried lowering my hardware acceleration (tried all settings) and nothing works,.... if anyone has any ideas please let me know,.... thanks.....

RaZoR

ps... how could EA release a game worse than its last years version? i don't get it :confused:

hey.. Razor.. glad u still have some music. I dun even have sound in the game. I dunno what happen. No sound and now i'm playing it like in MUTE mode. However, there is no lagging or anything in the graphic on my pc. Seriously need some help here.

PS: i've reinstall the sound card driver and the problem still there

here's my spec

AMD Athlon XP2600+ (NO o/c) 2.10GHz
Kingston 1024mb ddr ram (dual ddr 333)
Gainward 64MB GF2 MX 400
WD 80GB HDD
WD 40GB HDD
Maxtor 40GB HDD
ASUS 16X DVD ROM
ASUS 52x24x52 CDRW
Creative 52x CD ROM
Creative Audigy DE
133Mhz ATA Raid card
56kbps Motorola modem

well....

OK, maybe i was too hard on FIFA 2004, the game is actually good, i was expecting alot more tho,....... but maybe thats cause i have no friggen commentary... all the sounds and music work except for the commentary,.... grrrr ...anyone know how to fix that problem? i tried lowering HARDWARE ACCELRATION for the sound and still no go.... any other ideas?

RaZoR

Well .... FIFA 2004 is cool ..... if you have an analogue game pad to play it with or one of those PS2 to PC pad converters. With this 'off-the-ball' play they've put in, you dont stand a cat in hell's chance on keys!

but the graphics are cool! .... and they have done the decent thing and put the powerhouse that is West Ham into the game! :D

any way to ....

For some reason i find my FIFA 2004 a little choppy, no matter what resoultion setting i have it on, it actually runs better at 1280 x 1024 than 1024x768, go figure, anyways what can i do to improve its performance? i heard you can edit some $hit in a local.ini file or another ini file, ... someone let me know pls... thanks

RaZoR

ps... i also have a Gravis Aftershock joystick and it doesn't detect it properly, anyone know how i can get it to detect properly? thx

i dont know mine works fine only it sucks half the teams are missing

all of my **** works fine in fifa2004. its just all in german.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back