FHM Snippits

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
FHM: In your opinion, is Magic FM actually magic?
David Blane: Eh?

FHM: Apart from Cubby Brocolli, have you ever weorked for anyone else named after a vegetable?
Pierce Brosnan: No.

Magician = Professional Lier - Think about it

I just love the south park episode where they have the cult of david blaine heheh

EP as "The One" have you seen the Jet Li film called "The One" is alright, v good fight sequences.

The fight scenes are quite good and thats it! the plot had so much potential and was wasted.

For excellent Jet Lee films go watch Once Apon a Time in China 1-3

damn dude... way to resurect a long dead thread... :p

hehe ... you and TittleBitties should hang out. You are both awesome at finding the mundaine, long dead and useless threads that were ever posted ... the hardware or software discuss has been updated more than those threads... thats bad. :p

I have 50 minutes left of work after a four hour meeting about network packets.
I am finding an orange crossover cable rather amusing at the moment :)

'tis orange.

PseudoKiller said:
hehe ... you and TittleBitties should hang out. You are both awesome at finding the mundaine, long dead and useless threads that were ever posted ... the hardware or software discuss has been updated more than those threads... thats bad. :p

so true :D :p

Your sigs are getting bigger and bigger tittle,don't you read the guidelines? :rolleyes:

FHM thats a glossy mag usually has two semi naked women on it aint it?

Evil Marge said:
Your sigs are getting bigger and bigger tittle,don't you read the guidelines? :rolleyes:

well...my nirvana sig wouldnt resize so thas why it was so big...and sometimes i forget to resize them :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back