FF8, but not fully working

R

Renzoukuken

I got the patch for FF8 for Gforce video cards, but when im in the game under hardware accel, the color's of people are all messed up, like the sprites and some like glowing lights... but the fmv's are perfect. When i put it in software ren , it works almost perfect but it has a few lines in only a select few scenes. Anyone know how to either remove those lines or fix the color problems so i can run it in hardware accel..
thanks

T

ttandka

Go to your property display, and 'Roll back' the driver, works perfectly in hardware mode then.

Not an ideal solution, but the only one I've found that works.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmilyFox