Few problems,anyone ???

K

krAmEzA

Hello,
I have few problems that I would like you to help me with.The first one is concerned with the OfficeXP's Speech recognition program. If I'm not misteken, the files ctfmon.exe and sapisvr.exe are the files that this Speech Recognition program uses and these two files not only that use much of my CPU's capacity and therefore slow my computer down but what is even worse,sometimes when I start MS Word it starts typing some words by itself.Is it possible to shut these processes down and then activate them when and if needed. Also I have a Search Companion problem when I'm not connected to the Internet and I try to search for Files and Folders.I'm not sure how and why but the Search Companion works perfect when I'm connected to the Internet.What is going on with it ??? The last question is concerned with my Compaq Presario 2700 laptop and its battery.It's not necesserily a problem but it is annoying.What happens is that when I turn off my computer with fully recharged (100%) battery,next time when I turn it on (no matter if I turn it on in a second or in 5 days) it says my battery is 99% recharged and it starts charging it until it reaches 100%.Why is that? Thanks in advance.

We are all wondering about the XP search feature also , no one seems to know why it wants to call out

As for your laptop it will use the greatest amount of power at boot ups

Which would be the 1% your loosing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back