Ferral_Imp's closet clearout sale

Ferral_Imp

OSNN Senior Addict
Hey everyone,

I've been slowly going through all my old computer junk and weeding out what I don't want/need/use anymore. So I thought I'd start a thread for everything and try to update it as I dig more stuff out and hopefully some of the stuff moves out the door.

Currently most of the list is software(I dunno what I can and can't sell so I'll list it and if anything is against the rules to sell, a mod/supermod/admin can edit the stuff out and smack me upside the head as punishment.)

*Software Titles:
The Sims Living Large Expansion Pack
The Sims House Party Expansion Pack
Wingear PC Security & Firewalls 3000 Pro
Sim Safari
Theme Park
Norton Antivirus 2003
Sim Tower
McAfee VirusScan 7.0
Civilization II
Wheel of Fortune 2nd Edition
Bob Vila's Home Design

Both The Sims expansion packs come with their cd cases. House Party comes with the instruction booklet. Wingear PC Security & Firewalls comes with its cd case also. All other disks are in paper cdrom sleeve covers. McAfee VirusScan has its instruction manual.

*Rosewill PS/2 Mouse

*I also have a few things available on livedeal.com under the name PackMouse.
http://www.livedeal.com/browse?user=packmouse

Make an offer on whatever strikes your interest. I'm open to pretty much anything to get rid of this stuff.

Last edited:
Added a few more things and took off the old brother word processor. Added 3 more software titles, and a PS/2 mouse. Took off the old Brother word processor cuz it would turn on but didn't work.

Everything here is gonna have an encounter with Ebay if it's not gone soon.

not much of anything I need or want otherwise I might get something

i'd like the theme park thing, how much etc..

lancer said:
i'd like the theme park thing, how much etc..

How's whatever shipping costs? (Did I mention I wanna get rid of this stuff yet?)

give me your address and i'll just send you a money order for the shipping.

ferral I think lancer was asking more how much you wanted for the game including shipping but I'll leave it for the 2 of to work out

chastity, i know his answer was hard to dicipher, but i think he means he'll give it to me free and i just pay for the shipping.

But still waiting to hear back from him, thanks for the help though.

Chastity & Lancer,
Yeah Lancer is right(well except for the part about refering to me as a "he" :rolleyes: ). I meant that he could have the game for free if he'd be willing to cover shipping seeing as it's an old game and it probably wouldn't be worth more than what it would cost to ship it.

Lancer,
Check yer pms in a little bit after this posts. ;)

sorry ferral, you're no doubt a wonderfully beautiful woman :)

Got your pm when i receive it i'll send $10 for the trouble to the return address.

Thanks

Np Lancer bout the pronoun mixup. Lot's of ppl seem to do it.;)

And you don't need to send any money.

lancer said:
sorry ferral, you're no doubt a wonderfully beautiful woman :)

Got your pm when i receive it i'll send $10 for the trouble to the return address.

Thanks

Me personally, judging from the purple I'd hope it was a "she"

Lancer is tryin to be a mack daddy! :eek:

haha yo-yo-ho-ho, ok getting popular culture mixed up there :)

kcnychief said:
Me personally, judging from the purple I'd hope it was a "she"

Lancer is tryin to be a mack daddy! :eek:

And what's wrong with purple? It looks good with a pair of low cut hot pink jeans.:eek: :speechless:

Ferral_Imp said:
And what's wrong with purple? It looks good with a pair of low cut hot pink jeans.:eek: :speechless:

wow, that gives me quite a tantalizing mental picture ;)

imp thats just wrong to get us all hot and "oh my" :)

Ferral_Imp said:
Never mind the mental pics kcny, I want real photos!!! Pleeeeeeeese?! ;)

ThePatriot said:

sheesh.. bunch of hornied up folk here.. lol

I suppose they'll be asking you what "else" you may have in that closet of yours..

:eek:

kcnychief said:
wow, that gives me quite a tantalizing mental picture ;)

lancer said:
imp thats just wrong to get us all hot and "oh my" :)

ThePatriot said:

Who knew the mention of jeans could bring about this kind of a response from ppl?:eek:

fitz said:
sheesh.. bunch of hornied up folk here.. lol

I suppose they'll be asking you what "else" you may have in that closet of yours..

:eek:

I swear I don't have anything interesting in my closet.:rolleyes: :nervous: :suprised: *scampers off and hides behind a box of books*

:dead::dead::dead:Riot ensues

"where'd she goes" cackles kcnychief:devious:
"I'll find her" slathers
ThePatriot:lick:
"I've got her" bellows
fitz:eek:

"I'll save you " heralds the entrance of lancer:mad:

"oh my, you are a strong boy aren't you" :laugh:laughs Ferral_imp as lancer rides off with ferral_imp on his
donkey.jpg
donkey/slash stead!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back