feel my pain

What car was it? The Solstice?
ya, the gxp which is more car then anyone can really imagine, it performs as good as it looks, handles like nobody's bussines, ride is smooth not harsh, and actually gets much better mileage then advertised, on the road I do 39 mpg

it was a really good choice over the other cars

his insurance company contacted me today and the rep said

"of course we're accepting responsibility and will be over tomorrow to write your body shop a check"

gets a new door and a few other things but no chasis damage

I won't have it back for the weekend but surely the week after that

Good thing he had coverage. Good thing.

ya, the gxp which is more car then anyone can really imagine, it performs as good as it looks, handles like nobody's bussines, ride is smooth not harsh, and actually gets much better mileage then advertised, on the road I do 39 mpg

it was a really good choice over the other cars

his insurance company contacted me today and the rep said

"of course we're accepting responsibility and will be over tomorrow to write your body shop a check"

gets a new door and a few other things but no chasis damage

I won't have it back for the weekend but surely the week after that

Make absolutely sure that the door closes and sounds (when opening and closing) as before. Otherwise do not accept the car from the body shop. They said no chassis damage but when a door get flipped/bent over onto it's hinges there is always some sort of damage. The body gets tweeked, the metal around the hinge points gets stretched. It could be a very small amount and within the limits but all that makes the door close/open funny. Be completely sure of everything Perris.

Perris, do yourself a favor and also, other than what gonaads suggested, sit in the car with the doors closed and have someone else spray water at the repaired door's edges to see if any leaks in... trust me, it happened to a friend of mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back