• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

feel my pain

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
Took my dad out for a great day today, we went to cedar beach out here in long island.

On saturday night there are car enthusiasts that park their cars...vettes, cobra's, harley davidsons, hudsons..today there was one of 250 production cars built by shelby himself...a gorgous car

they have a free band on the beach and an oyster/margaretta bar...a little bit west is a 9/11 memorial that brings tears to your eyes and really should be seen by everyone in long island at least once

my dad had a great time and I was taking him out to eat before we went home...of course we had to pick up a couple of lottery tickets to commemorate a night like this

I pull up to the sidewalk and as my dad is opening the passenger door some MANIAC rides UP ON THE FRIGGIN SIDEWALK cause he's in a FRIGGIN HURRY and he TAKES OUT MY FRIGGIN DOOR

I haven't had an accident in TWENTY FRIGGIN YEARS damn it...now that I have a car I LOVE some MORON drives ON THE FRIGGIN SIDEWALK to SLAM INTO MY CAR

need a new door and possibly some hinge work

Last edited:

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
Yep. I have felt your pain. The same pain I have when I part at the edge of the parking lot at the store and some ****tard has to park next to me and ding my car. Like there is no other space available. There isn't 100 more parking sopts, and you choose the one next to mine, and hit my car.

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Sh!t Perris that's awful! Did you catch the bugger? Sorry to hear about this. I had a similar experience driving home 3 days after Christmas where a guy in a Land Rover Discovery drove onto the wrong side of the road and plowed straight into my car at 40mph, totally writing it off! Still, we weren't too badly hurt which is the main thing.

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Fortunately his car was trashed too so he couldn't really do much! And in an even greater stroke of luck there was a couple in a car behind me who witnessed the whole thing and gave statements agreeing that it wasn't my fault - I can't imagine the headache I'd have had trying to sort the insurance out otherwise, apparently these things usually go down as a 50/50 split! I've got some photos on my home computer of what was left of my car - I'll see if I can dig one out!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix