Feedback - Site is Old & Tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldorf

OSNN One Post Wonder
Why is this "gamers" site looking so old & tired compared to the competition.

News is normally days old & useless unless you are intrested in the latest you are interested in game update engine.

Ad-blocker helps a lot too.

I used to visit this site every day but this is the first time in months and nothing has changed. I guess it reaches it's public.

Waldorf

EP, are you hiding a gamers site on here? that would be cool.

i like games....and cheese

I think this guy has the notion this is a gamer site, i was wondering the same thing

Maybe the person was accidently thinking this was another site, maybe gamespot of gamespy?

Waldorf said:

News is normally days old & useless unless you are intrested in the latest you are interested in game update engine.

I used to visit this site every day but this is the first time in months and nothing has changed. I guess it reaches it's public.

Waldorf

Guy is confused, First this guy has zero posts, said he used to visit this site all the time, and no posts??? and he joinned May 2006. Why not come on here with that orginal screen name if you really had one... lol Gamespot go there for the games......

Yeah it's a shame we don't focus on games, almost makes you think we are an Operating System News Network :rolleyes: :p

Maybe he's right. Maybe we are getting old. Maybe we should shut the site down and move on with our lives.

Ahhh... who am I kidding.

But then were would you get your cookies from? You'd get really skinny and waste away :eek:

He's confused...
I also don't get pop ups or anything, plus im not sure thats all the site's fault...
This site is amaizing, and i think its fine.

madmatt said:
Maybe he's right. Maybe we are getting old. Maybe we should shut the site down and move on with our lives.

Ahhh... who am I kidding.

I hope to god you're kidding.

I used to be when I didn't have a job, now that I'm back at Costco things are different.

He's just a poor confuzzled poster.

Maybe it's waddy ;p

Waldorf said:

Waldorf

Don't you wish your girlfriend was HOT like me ?

:smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back