February Signatures and Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
PseudoKiller said:
new sig for Valentine's Day :D

You're slippin... that heart is not bleeding. :p

Looks good PseudoKiller. :D

well i have made a new sig, couple o' subs, name and laptop specs, nothin special... i am working on an Av :)

new sig & av i use @ bit-quest :)

bqav.jpg

bqsig.gif

Shockingly new for the rest of Febuary and beyond.

With my new name comes a new set, The sig is ready but not the avatar. Who knows? I might go without a avatar for a change.

Please note that this will carry me over to March

dont forget the new sig / avatar specs ... check the first post if youre not sure.

I know, No more than 50kb combined, Max Sig size now 500x150. Mine is 328x80 so that's good.

Corvette said:
I know, No more than 50kb combined, Max Sig size now 500x150. Mine is 328x80 so that's good.

Plus lower image of 200x75...

total of 145 pixels in height. :D

Remember this is combined... so, if you have two images or an image and text. Max 500x150. :)

someone needs to do their math... 323 length x 80 height + 200 length + 75 height...
width is not the problem. Height is 80 + 75 = 155 pixels in height = out of spec.
someone forgot to carry the 1 over :D

Ooooooops. :eek: Don't I look stupid...? Errrrrrrr, don't answer that. :p

Well then... it would seem that someone needs ta trim down a bit. :D

Don't blame me, Blame uptime league for that. I'll get someone to make me a smaller one.

edit: Maybe you could make an exception for uptime graphics in this rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back