February Signatures and Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. It was a wallpaper actually, then I made it into a sig and ava. Got it from PGP ;)

Nice work ~bk.

Marge, yours are also very good... And those too. :rolleyes: :p

Thanks gonaads, your's is pretty nice too :)

I know I'm late...

... to post with a Feb sig. - But hey it is my first PSP try and happens to be "genuine". I trust I am within guidelines? Never sure with using that freepichosting since they add their ad, I may reconsider on that since I do have other options. So basically - I realise I am like totally amateur, but what do you think?

I will have a lot happening end of month - so do not expect a March one early unless I manage to kinda be clever and do it end Feb - but I am hoping to improve! :eek:

[edit] too much egotism - my fave is NerdUprising, then I like the two ladies (you know who you are) in equal second place... and that doom one deserves something, I have to admit to liking it in a "young" way"... Anyways I am worried I forgot my "threadiquette" and didn't give feedback right? ((Can I hear pseudokiller reaching for the aspirin, or is he puking?))[/edit]

~bk said:
^^ Nice sig ;).
wot you said (yours was fourth - but tops for "designed feel" and compact recursion... just hope my post is in time to post at ~bk!

Mainframeguy said:
... to post with a Feb sig. - But hey it is my first PSP try and happens to be "genuine". I trust I am within guidelines? Never sure with using that freepichosting since they add their ad, I may reconsider on that since I do have other options. So basically - I realise I am like totally amateur, but what do you think?

I will have a lot happening end of month - so do not expect a March one early unless I manage to kinda be clever and do it end Feb - but I am hoping to improve! :eek:

[edit] too much egotism - my fave is NerdUprising, then I like the two ladies (you know who you are) in equal second place... and that doom one deserves something, I have to admit to liking it in a "young" way"... Anyways I am worried I forgot my "threadiquette" and didn't give feedback right? ((Can I hear pseudokiller reaching for the aspirin, or is he puking?))[/edit]
The first post of this thread explains all... dont make me enforce the rules on you. You wouldn't like me to do that. :D

PseudoKiller you are vicious. :D

Nice Sig, explains you rite well. :p

PseudoKiller said:
The first post of this thread explains all... dont make me enforce the rules on you. You wouldn't like me to do that. :D
I am scared and the sad part is that I mean that.... going immediately to memorise first post! Are my bits out of spec - I did not mean to infirnge - please please fo not terminate me! (this is sincere, honest, however you read it I mean it!!)

gonaads said:
PseudoKiller you are vicious. :D

Nice Sig, explains you rite well. :p
Thanks... I found it on my HD the other day and I thought it fit me to a 't' :D

PseudoKiller said:
The first post of this thread explains all

but is it this bit? "DO NOT link your signature off the ntfs.org forums. If you do you will be BANNED from the forums!"

and have I done that? Because I truly did not mean to I know they put their cruddie link in my "art" but I did not know that at first - and more to the point.... I thought what you meant was not to link back to something withing the NTFS forum? Or am I being dumb (probably!)?

Should I take this to PM? (That scares me even more!)

if you dont know what linking the sig off the forums is then there is a really good chance you havent done it. I wont hurt you so you can calm down now. :rolleyes:
Allthough everyone should read the guidelines and be sure they're in spec come March at the latest, this includes all the text around ppls sig and what not. Just a heads up peeps

Benny, Mainframeguy, my humble gratitude, you make me feel fuzzy inside :)

and at Marge and PK: looking very very nice

better now

PseudoKiller said:
if you dont know what linking the sig off the forums is
isn't it when you put your sig up as an image in a forum post and then link to that URL for your sig? :rolleyes:
Anyway - I think I have changed what it might have been that irritated you about my sig if I understood correctly where I was in danger of infringing guidelines.... and I am sure you'll let me know if not ;)

Mainframeguy said:
isn't it when you put your sig up as an image in a forum post and then link to that URL for your sig? :rolleyes:
Anyway - I think I have changed what it might have been that irritated you about my sig if I understood correctly where I was in danger of infringing guidelines.... and I am sure you'll let me know if not ;)
Comment #1 yes that is correct

Comment #B yes I will, and as a matter if fact your sig still has issues. read the first post and see if you can figure it out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back