February Desktops - Post Them Here

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PseudoKiller

Welcome to February !! Time for a new month and time for new desktops. So post them. Here's the begining. And remember to follow the guidelines. If a post is found to violate them the offending post will be removed.
Well here we begin....
Click For Larger Image:

Sometimes simple is the best.
blink.gif

Bland, yet tidy as usual.. no current projects so nothing on the desktop at the moment ;)

cant get enough of your setup, is your monitors flat lcd or something?

B_Man, you do alot of talking but not a lot of showing your desktop... SHOW IT!!!! :D

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
B_Man, you do alot of talking but not a lot of showing your desktop... SHOW IT!!!! :D

if you didnt check out one of my posts, im having problems with the Print Screen buttom!!!

Originally posted by b-man__
cant get enough of your setup, is your monitors flat lcd or something?

refer to sig, b-man. do they even make non-flat panel LCDs? excuse my ignorance if they do! :) but yeah, i've got 2 18.1" NEC MultiSync 1850E Black Flat Panel monitors.

@EP: jes, it's veddy nice for working, can have Photoshop and Illustrator up in 1 monitor, Quark and Dreamweaver up in the other.

Originally posted by jawshoouh
refer to sig, b-man. do they even make non-flat panel LCDs?

when i say that i mean is it flat panel

Originally posted by b-man__
if you didnt check out one of my posts, im having problems with the Print Screen buttom!!!

Real convient /me is suspicious ...

guys, we should really give our sympathies to b-man, and if needed our Print Screen keys :p

Nothing's changed.

just started a new job, so i have been more occupied with sleeping than tinkering. i expect this to change in the coming week. maybe this time for sure.

Thanks for that nice comment and nice desktop too! Funny!!

wow.. some really crappy desktops you people have there! except for jawshound..

b-man.. why do you keep going "ooh" and "ahh" at everything anyone puts down? don't spam..

(i know you're not actually saying ooh ahh.. i'm being sarcastic)

umm im not, those are good ones!

Fine when you post yours i will say HOLY CRAP YOU SUCK AT MAKING NICE DESKTOPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back