February 2008 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: February 2008 Desktops Screenshots

i really need to stop collecting wallpapers :)

Last edited:

My Vista notebook
4e5dd44a.gif

Attachments

• febdesk.jpg
    febdesk.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 163

2 questions why you using avg and why is the sound muted :p

2 questions why you using avg and why is the sound muted :p
1 I'm not even going to bother answering that and 2 my volumes always muted, sound annoys me.

Hey Marge, I like the neon clock. :)

1 I'm not even going to bother answering that.

You're just like my dad :) He likes using ineffective software with no good reason to :)

When our customers realise that AVG cost them tens of thousands of pounds of buisness as it takes 2-3 days to recover a windows server from AVG failing to protect against virus and trojan infections they take our advice and get a proper antivirus.

I really recommend you do the same.

so no music on the go ?
oooo bloody hell its moody :p
I use my iPod :cool:
Hey Marge, I like the neon clock. :)
Me too :smoker:
You're just like my dad :) He likes using ineffective software with no good reason to :)

When our customers realise that AVG cost them tens of thousands of pounds of buisness as it takes 2-3 days to recover a windows server from AVG failing to protect against virus and trojan infections they take our advice and get a proper antivirus.

I really recommend you do the same.
I'm fine as I am thank you very much

I have to agree as well, AVG has been great for me the past 2 years, only recently has it came up with false positives. And that was it. Everything else about it is great. Now I also have to say I agree that it is no "real" anti virus, but for people who know what they are doing, its just fine.

And back to screenshots now?

I have to say Saz, you're making me want to turn my sidebar back on again :D

apart from me wanting the wallpaper and all the gadgets in his side bar - i wanna now why hes looking at bbc news site - though more the American ones would be your thing

apart from me wanting the wallpaper and all the gadgets in his side bar - i wanna now why hes looking at bbc news site - though more the American ones would be your thing

I have the sports feed. I am a big football (soccer) fan and the BBC links are far better for sports stories than the crap on ESPN and CNNSI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back