Fixed feature request

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prob with that is how would you be able to specify which users posts you were searching for?

Ah ok for your own posts that might be possible.
Maybe grab a screenshot of exactly what you want added and I will see what I can do!

Attachments

• my recent posts.JPG
    my recent posts.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 265
Perris is this the feature you were after?

Slacker reply, but I just found the image in my docs and wanna get this sorted for you!

Attachments

• Perrisposts.jpg
    Perrisposts.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 129
not quite

if you look to the top left of this pic you'll see " register, search. my recent topics"

pretty good feature

http://forum.osnn.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=8755&stc=1&d=1185671760

here's the properties of the link;

Code:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/search.php?s=&do=process&searchuser=perris&exactname=1&searchdate=14

I don't know how they hack the vbullitin to accomplish that though but I assume it would be the same link as "find all posts by user"

Nice little thing, but how "recent" is recent? 24 hours, 1 week? Or is it adjustable depending on the code?

And umm, interesting forum there perris, ya lookin for a door? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I could not resist. :nervous:

now that we have the new veneer I was wondering where this new feature is, I can't seem to find it:crosseyed:

A few bits I would like in there myself (forgotten what tho :() so will check it out soon :D

Ok, you can now find it up there under the links section, hope this is what you where after :)

Great :)

I am so glad it didn't fuss about the link having "Electronic Punk" in rather than "Electronic+Punk", although I am sure I would have cracked it eventually.

Honestly the only issue I see with it, is that I just did a search having done one previously and it was a cached search from 91 minutes ago.

I could work around that though by changing the link to OSNN Forum - Search Results

Let me know as I know where to put it now!

edit: although that returns posts not threads so isn't ideal.

Honestly the only issue I see with it, is that I just did a search having done one previously and it was a cached search from 91 minutes ago.

I could work around that though by changing the link to OSNN Forum - Search Results

Let me know as I know where to put it now!

edit: although that returns posts not threads so isn't ideal.
the way it is is fine for me, if someone else sees something to tweak I'm sure they'll let you know but for me, i likey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back