Favourite screensavers

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
What are your favourite FREE screensavers?

Mine are 3D NZone, 3D Vivid Sparks, Atom 3D Shooter/Tetris, AVI Screensaver, BlueScreen, Don't Touch My Computer 2 / Keepout, Drempsels, DriverHeaven Tranquility, Funlabs Cave, Gizmozone, Hoover the Mischievous Mutt, Matrix Code Emulator, Maya Paint effects/Fluid Effects, NVChess, NVidia Are You Ready, Nvidia Bendy Logo, Rebirth, Screensaver Randomizer, Serenescreen 2, Silex, StarWars 3D / The Amazing Spiderman / Matrix Reloaded, Tarsier Screensaver Toggle, Viper screensaver, Virtual Intelligence Matrix, What is the Time.

Care to add to the list? Too lazy to paste all the links - they're all on my website else google. :)

Johnny Castaway! I was finally able to get it working with XP. It has got to be one of the funniest screensavers ever.

If you liked the Windows default, you may like to try the minimalist 3D Vivid sparks.
Flurry is smooth...
If you like something a little different you may like to try drempsels :)

I dont use a screensaver. My monitors go into power save mode after about 5 minutes instead of using a screensaver.

JJB

Flurry is the only screensaver I've ever used for more than a day. :)

i'm still using Flurry, before that i used the matrix screen saver from uselesscreations.com ;)

Originally posted by coathanger007
How did you get it to work on XP?

Simple, once you install it, just rename it by putting ss in front of it. So it will look like this ssScrantic.scr

guys,there is only one real screensaver and that is glowing world!!!!
check it out and let me know!!
believe me!!!!!
marcelleke
;)

marcelleke, the keyword was freeeeeee....

flurry crashes on my computer, too bad, it sounded great.

That's not free - only 25 uses. Maya Paint effects/Fluid effects is free and better.:)

Yeah, Yeah, we all know that Flurry is a phenomenal breakthrough in screensaver favouritism...but there's another thread for y'all to pour your flurry praises in. Could you guys post something non-flurry for a change :D

They're looking in the wrong place. Aliens are right here on Earth (MIB documentary):D (I would know - but that's our little secret):rolleyes:

Bet you guys didn't know Nero Burning ROM created their own screensaver. 3d graphics and sound create a believable environment in the looong life cycle of this volcano on a perhistoric island....this is a must see !!!
http://tomorrow.msn.de/downloads?id=28650&interface=download

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back