• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Favourite screensavers

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
What are your favourite FREE screensavers?

Mine are 3D NZone, 3D Vivid Sparks, Atom 3D Shooter/Tetris, AVI Screensaver, BlueScreen, Don't Touch My Computer 2 / Keepout, Drempsels, DriverHeaven Tranquility, Funlabs Cave, Gizmozone, Hoover the Mischievous Mutt, Matrix Code Emulator, Maya Paint effects/Fluid Effects, NVChess, NVidia Are You Ready, Nvidia Bendy Logo, Rebirth, Screensaver Randomizer, Serenescreen 2, Silex, StarWars 3D / The Amazing Spiderman / Matrix Reloaded, Tarsier Screensaver Toggle, Viper screensaver, Virtual Intelligence Matrix, What is the Time.

Care to add to the list? Too lazy to paste all the links - they're all on my website else google. :)

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
If you liked the Windows default, you may like to try the minimalist 3D Vivid sparks.
Flurry is smooth...
If you like something a little different you may like to try drempsels :)

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User
I dont use a screensaver. My monitors go into power save mode after about 5 minutes instead of using a screensaver.

JJB

M

marcelleke

guys,there is only one real screensaver and that is glowing world!!!!
check it out and let me know!!
believe me!!!!!
marcelleke
;)

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
Yeah, Yeah, we all know that Flurry is a phenomenal breakthrough in screensaver favouritism...but there's another thread for y'all to pour your flurry praises in. Could you guys post something non-flurry for a change :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poordown814