Favourite movie quotes or dialogues

P

pothitos

ok post them here!!

mine has to be leslie nielsen from wrongfully accused.

-Your dog certainly has a surprised look on his face
-Thats because your looking at his butt
-Ohhhhh.....Then he certainly won't enjoy that treat that i just fed to him

Makes me crack up every time

i like that Fuc*k speech from "the boondock saints" very funny. cant post it here though cuz of the profane language.

Lions, Tigers and Bears - oh my! - Wizard of Oz.

Mub's

The movie: Almost Famous
Reality : Basil King

"Be bold and might forces will come to your aid"

"The rules of haircare are simple and finite, any Cosmo girl would have known". - Legally Blonde

the funniest ever period.

- What are you supposed to be, some kind of a cosmonaut?

- No, we're exterminators. Somebody saw a C**kroach up on twelve.

- That's gotta be some C**kroach

- Bite your head off, man.

if u dont know what movie it is. its the Ghostbusters

"Back off man, I'm a Scientist!" :happy:

"Tell him about the Twinkie... What about the Twinkie???":happy:

"If we're wrong, we'll go quietly, peacefully. But if we're right... Lenny... YOU will have save the lives of MILLIONS of registered Voters."

The look on the Mayor's and Bishop's face is priceless.:D

It puts the lotion on it's skin... Silence Of The Lambs

I ain't draft dodging. I ain't burning no flag. I ain't running to Canada. I'm staying right here. You want to send me to jail? Fine, you go right ahead. I've been in jail for 400 years. I could be there for 4 or 5 more, but I ain't going no 10,000 miles to help murder and kill other poor people. If I want to die, I'll die right here, right now, fightin' you, if I want to die. You my enemy, not no Chinese, no Vietcong, no Japanese. You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality. Want me to go somewhere and fight for you? You won't even stand up for me right here in America, for my rights and my religious beliefs. You won't even stand up for my rights here at home.

- Muhammad Ali (Will Smith), Ali

Damn Krom, what ya do??? Pull out the tape recorder while you were watchin the movie???:D

Nuke it from orbit... Only way to be sure.

I don't know if yer up with current events, but we just got the sh!t kicked out of us!

This is my rifle!
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend! It is my life!
I must master it as I must master my life!
Without me ...

Originally posted by gonaads
Damn Krom, what ya do??? Pull out the tape recorder while you were watchin the movie???:D

Pretty much. Sat here and typed it out as it played. Had to rewind a few times to get it correct :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back