favorite windows?

• Thread starter ultraviolet7
  • Start date
U

ultraviolet7

what is your favorite version of windows of all time?

i know i left some out but i could only list 5 choices. :p

Originally posted by ultraviolet7
i know i left some out but i could only list 5 choices. :p
What do you want added, I'll add it for you?.

actually it probably works better the way it is. i was going to list out each version from 1.0 up but i think that would be way to confusing. thank you very much though. :D

When I'll finish it I'm sure will be the favorite .:p

3.1 was the best ever yo! the horrible backgrounds and the universal icons. what wasn't there to love?

No way Windows 1.1 ruled, sniff* sniff*

missed the good old days.........

:cool:

Fun fun fun

Yeah, try throwing 3.1 onto one of these ultra fast machines. I'm only running a p2 350 but 3.1 ran so well. To bad i can't install anything useful...luckily solitare was there LOL

Put an extra category up for 98 SE

It's the least screwed up of any OS using the 9x Kernel, it was the best ever...

XP all the way. ME was a nightmare. Registry becomes easily corrupted & is very unstable.

if XP was not around I would have used and my favorite would have been Windows 2000 Pro :)

Actually, come to think of it when XP was NOT around I DID use Win 2000 Pro :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back