favorite toon

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I used to love bugs bunny, and marvin the martian

then even before I knew anything about computers at all, I fell in love with reboot

The Simpsons
The Family Guy
Ren & Stimpy (First 2 seasons and new ones)
Kid Notorious

Simpsons,south park,famiyl guy,rugrats,rocko's modern life, and others but cant member

As far as classic cartoons, nothing beats Pink Panther and Tom & Jerry :p

For the more "adult" cartoons, I love the Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, and Futurama.

i forgot about tom and jerry love that show.

you know there is a quake3 mod that lets you run around as marvin the martian with those turbo feet :D

Was gonna say Megamind - Tab (Megamind Remix) but seems I have the wrong kind of toon.

Simpsons, Futurama and Family Guy are great.
Does Beavis & Butthead count? :D
South Park definatly has its moments, and then there was that brit cartoon kinda thing with Steve Coogan that was just messed up. 2DTV as well.

family guy, southpark, futurama, simpsons, and aqua teen hunger force.

futurama, simpsons, and aqua teen hunger force ... just starting to get into family guy :)

man u forgot all the show i use to watch when i was lil. wasnt tiny toons the one with that blue and pink rabbit?

Yes, it was with them and some other toons like Plucky, Sam and etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back