Favorite Search Engine?

R

Raven76

Which search engine is your favorite and why? [100 wrods or less] ;)

MSN as my Home Page . I hate Google cause all viruses wich i've had from it came to me ...

Google cos u can find loads more wiv it compared to other engines. As 4 virii - never cought any from google (at least not that i know of!!)

I only use Google . I like that you can search for a page, an image, a group or a directory. Sorry to hear that Cosmin had trouble from there. I have had no problems. You can also try Dogpile or Ask Jeeves . They both search several search engines at once.

Gotta be google!
always finds what im after without having to refine the search and try a second time!

google or sometimes yahoo which is powered by google so i guess google wins it all

Google, I used Yahoo for a long time, and tried Google when I couldn't find what I was looking for. It gave many more relevant sites per search, and less 'junk' sites.

i always use yahoo, but, aperantly i've been missing something from google

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back