Favorite Quotes

There are lies, lies more lies and statistics! I like that one.

"When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro"

Hunter S. Thompson

Aaaah It's just a flesh wound, Come back here and I'll bite your kneecaps off--The Black Knight "Monty Python's The Holy Grail"

and in that vein

NEE!

"Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil" -Someone
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein

That's one step for a man, one giant leap for mankind. Neil Armstrong

Will Smith from the movie: Ali

"Muhammid Ali:

I ain't draft dodging. I ain't burning no flag. I ain't running to Canada.

I'm staying right here. You want to send me to jail? Fine, you go right ahead. I've been in jail for 400 years. I could be there for 4 or 5 more, but I ain't going no 10,000 miles to help murder and kill other poor people.

If I want to die, I'll die right here, right now, fightin' you, if I want to die.

You my enemy, not no Chinese, no Vietcong, no Japanese. You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality.

Want me to go somewhere and fight for you?

You won't even stand up for me right here in America, for my rights and my religious beliefs. You won't even stand up for my rights here at home."

"Float Like a Butterfly, Sting like a bee" - Don't remember name
"Kiss my Shiny Metal Ass" - Bender
"50% of all statistics are fake" - Homer
"It's not the pollution that's hurting the environment, its the impurities in the water and air." - Al Gore

"I want to go to oversea places, like Canada" - Britney Spears
"The whole world is crazy, but only half can hide it." - Me
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will eat for life."
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

"If a turtle didn't have a shell, would it be considered homeless?"
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."
"What happens if you get scared half to death twice?"
"Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery."
"Death is hereditary."

"Multitasking - screwing up several things at once."
"If you drink, don't park. Accidents cause people."
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change."
"Life is like a cactus. Around every corner there's another prick."
"On the other hand, you have other fingers."

"Whats the deal with ejection seats in helicopters?"
"Can a stupid person be a smart-ass?"
"Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?"
"Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?"

"How do you get off a non-stop flight?"
"Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?"
"Hire a teenage while they still know everything."
"Man who board plane sideways going to Bangkok." -Confusius
"If you took an IQ test, the results would be negative."

Diff quote: "78.2% of all statistics are meaningless."
"You look intelligent. However when you open your mouth the effect is spoiled."
"Scientists say we use only 10% of our brain. Imagine how much better the world would be if we started using the other 60%."
"If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen."

Stupidity Quotes:
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." -Mariah Carey
"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." -Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign.

And more:
"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body," -Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky, Basketball forward.
"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." -Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.
"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." -Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents.

More:
"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it," -A congressional candidate in Texas.
"Half this game is ninety percent mental." -Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark
"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix." -Dan Quayle
"It's no exaggeration to say that the undecideds could go one way or another." -George Bush, US President

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?" -Lee Iacocca
"I was provided with additional input that was radically different from the truth. I assisted in furthering that version." -Colonel Oliver North, from his Iran-Contra Testimony.
"The word 'genius' isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein," -Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people." -Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." -Bill Clinton, President
"We are ready for an unforeseen event that may or may not occur." -Al Gore, Vice President.
"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas." -Keppel Enderbery

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances." -Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina
"If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed, and it will monitor their heart through the night, and the next morning, if they wake up dead, there'll be a record." -Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman

Last words:
"What's the tiny red light shining in my eyes?"
"Why does this taste funny?"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back