Favorite Quotes

Vetrius

Coenfidentialityism
Fav Quotes from anything, anywhere, anyone.
Cartman - "West Si-e-de"
Cartman - "Respect my authoritae"
Chruch(Red vs. Blue Webseries.) - "I can't believe I died for this war."

"Thinking about the past is like squeezing a match that has just been put out. Even though the flame is gone, it still burns." - Henry Rollins

"We are young... Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time." -Neil Peart

An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. - Ghandi

See my sig - and click the link for more sometimes they're good if you subscibe you get one a day and I can vouch for not being spammed with anything else from the sub.

I've got too much energy to switch off my mind
And not enough to get myself organised

The the

(one for the road)
There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We do not believe this to be a coincidence. ~Jeremy S. Anderson

(from the greatest show ever)
Dan Rydell: I will not be the subject of your mockery.
Casey McCall: Oh, I think you shall.

"At this point, the length of this conversation is way out of proportion with my interest in it. "

Dana Whitaker: I'm looking for ways to kill you now.
Sam Donovan: Dana, I've been through alcohol, marriage, and network television. If you want to kill me, you're gonna need kryptonite.

"You shouldn't think that just because I'm looking at you while you're talking to me, that I'm necessarily listening to or caring about what you're saying. It's just something I do to be polite."

"My function in life was to render clear what was already blindingly conspicuous."

--Quentin Crisp

I like the quote in dreamliner's sig, although it is not my favorite, but I like it. :)

"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."

thank you...

From a great Rush song, "Resist" about the fighting scotsmen.

"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Old Klingon proverb

Ricardo Montelbaum in Star Trek II, The Wrath of Khan:
"do you know there is a Klingon proverb which says "revenge is a dish best served cold… it is very cold, in space…."

Kevin Spacey in The Usual Suspects:
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds ~Bob Marley :cool:

A man who can see his future, has no future. - Paycheck
The very worst part of you... is me... - Linkin Park
Why is this thing safe for me and not for my keys? - Conspiracy theory
Don't frown, because you never know who's falling in love with your smile - some girl
To start press any key, where's the any key?? - Homer Simpson

Anyone who takes a shot at me I'll kill them, kill their family, their friends and burn their house down. -Clint Eastwood "Unforgiven" :D

The trouble with the world today is stupidity, Im not saying exterminate the stupid, Im merely saying take away all the warning signs and let the problem sort itself out.

falconguard said:
Emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds ~Bob Marley :cool:
True, but after "Old pirates, yes, they rob i" that sounds less smart :p

"Politics would be more fun if they just threw the democrats and republicans into a big arena and the party who survived got to be in power."

Patrick Bateman: Did you know I'm totally insane?

Patrick Bateman: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Then there is the office:

“All farmers have wives.”
“This one doesn’t, he’s gay.”
“Well, then, he shouldn’t be allowed near animals should he.”

“If a good man comes to me, and says thank you David, for the opportunity and continued support in the work-related arena, but I’ve done that, I wanna better myself, I wanna move on, then I can make that dream come true, to, AKA, for you.”

http://homepage.mac.com/elliottday/theoffice/quotes1.html

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back