Favorite Quotes

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying. - Woody Allen

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. - Bertrand Russell

The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright

Vetrius - don't spam a thread, put more in one post. Ta

Leo
You pay off for protection, just like everyone
else. Far as I know--and what I don't know in
this town ain't worth knowing--the cops haven't
closed any of your dives and the O.A. hasn't
touched any of your rackets. You haven't bought
any license to kill bookies and today I ain't
selling any. Now take your flunky and dangle.

Caspar
C'mon, The Dane. Friends is a mental state.
Wuddya say, kid?

Tom
. . . I'll think about it.

Caspar
He'll think about it. Hear that, The Dane?
That's terrific. The kid's a thinker.

The Dane
Does he want a pillow for his head?

Caspar
Okay kid, think about it. It's a mental state.
But make it quick, my family's waitin'.

Tom
I'll think about it and tell you later.

The Dane
He needs to think in the thinking room.

Caspar shakes his head sadly.

Caspar
Kid, if it'll help you think, you should know
that if you don't do this you won't be in any
shape to walk outa here.

Tom considers this.

Tom
. . . Would that be physically, or just a mental
state?

Its my thread! lol, I couldn't, too much to type... ugh
"Someone, somewhere, is doing somthing." -Me, Right now

"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." -Drew Carey

"The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again." - Jewelzz

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in history with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequilla."

"It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its, if you mean it is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's. It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs."

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity." -Dennis Ritchie.

"The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity." -Patrick Murray.

"Woo! All this computer hacking is making me thirsty. I think I'll order a TAB." -Homer Simpson

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back