Favorite monitor

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Will post a poll for this test . And this top will help me to make a chart so vote your favorite ! :)
( haven't added model & size details ( 17'' & 19'' & 21'' ) ; doesn't really matter for me but can be added in your post )
I own an
ADi G500 Professional Monitor

I use a Sony M-81 Flat Panel Display and am delighted with it.

sony, nokia(but is now multisync) sony makes most all the tubes anyway

I own Samsung Samtron, and it's quite a capable, good quality monitor, but I like Sony's.

The question is your favorite monitor, right?
that does not neccesarily mean what you have, or does it?

Using a Hansol 710p at the moment, does the job nicely :D

forum polls can support only 5 , that's the reason I haven't added more cause there are a lot of .. :rolleyes:

Sony trinitron flat screen crt, 19"

Aside from the two lines across the upper middle and lower middle (which you get used to and hardly notice), it's IMHO one of the best 19" monitors out there.

My dad also uses a Samsung Samtron on the basement computer, and I have to say, it looks pretty good, and was really cheap, but I'm still going to go with Sony as my favorite.

I have a Samsung Syncmaster 955df 19" flat screen at .20 dot pitch and just under $200(us). I couldnt be happier

Hey Speedy_B I got the same monitor dude ;) your right it does the job extremely nicely, the dpi is very good too, as well as the refresh rates supported.

Plus the price, its not expensive, but you get quality. :D

Superb,
I bought this after my (8-yr old) 14" monitor bust, £140 for a monitor that copes with 1600x1200 isn't bad at all :)
it's a shame they've discontinued it now

For the most part, regardless of name on case, the flat tubes are made by Sony in any decent make of monitor.
I have all Nokia's or Sony's but tubes are all Sony flat.......
if you take care of them any decent quality monitor will last a long time. My two 21" ones I got used and are 7 years old and still crisp and clear.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back