Favorite GTA3 car [ ! - ! ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Mine are

1.Columbian Jeep
2.Trash car ( no street girl inside - she wouldn't :p )

stinger is the best, hands down.

fast as anything else, but has the weight and the handling that put it over the top

Even though I like the Infernus for prue speed, the Yakuza Stinger is better, because it is the fastest, while having excellent steering abilities and grips to the road. :D

Originally posted by catch23
Actually...if you take a look at the Car Stats...

The best accelerator is labeled the BFINJECT ...35 acceleration, but only 170 max velocity....I have no idea what this car is
this car is wot looks like a dune buggy :p u first see it in the 1st island the mechanic is repairing it :) then u see it l8r on i believe

Yea, it shows up at the apartments where you pick Misty up from after the 1st island is finished.

Lemme know how it drives, haven't even tried it out myself, or even re-install GTA3 in the past month +..

::installs GTA3::

Good thing I saved my save files..

Car did drive pretty nice, until I was side-swiped and rolled..

Can't wait until I can run the game on my box without the slowdowns, might make it...enjoyable :)

You know the apt. complex, where the payphone for diablo missions are, and where you drop/pick-up misty at, it's parked next to the building.

Best cars are definately Stinger and Patriot. Stinger is fast and handles so much better than the other fast cars and the Patriot has good speed, handles well and can take a lot of pounding. :)

Originally posted by TR!GG3R
this car is wot looks like a dune buggy :p u first see it in the 1st island the mechanic is repairing it :) then u see it l8r on i believe

yah!i got a buggy in my garage in portland hihihi..i found it near the telephone in the park after winning first in turismo.

i like stingers and cheetah.they are fast and easy to handle!

i also like police cars and ambulance cars.

how bout the ice cream car guys!!??:p :D

Maybe someone can help me?

Ive found the places on the first and third island where you have got to collect the cars on the list and ive done them but i cant find where the one on the second island is(if there is one).

First Island: Garage is located by the docks

Second Island: ?????????????????

Third Island: Top of the hill overlooking the dam as the road turns laft it on your left.

Sorry best car in the game is the tank(not so much a car though).

By the way i read that it is possible to fly in a helicopter or plane(dodo). Furthest i got in a dodo was of the multi storey car park and even then it didnt fly far,more like it just took longer to drop.

Is there any truth in what i read.

for me the best car in gta 3 is the cop car, it got speed and control.

what! i dont think you can fly a helicopter and the only plane is flyable is the dodo. the dodo plane is hard but i was able to fly to the next island.=)

the best all-around car has got to be the patriot...it's durable and fast and it has good handling

Originally posted by jamespond
Maybe someone can help me?

Ive found the places on the first and third island where you have got to collect the cars on the list and ive done them but i cant find where the one on the second island is(if there is one).

First Island: Garage is located by the docks

Second Island: ?????????????????

Third Island: Top of the hill overlooking the dam as the road turns laft it on your left.

there is none of that on the second island, but on the first island there are two. The first is where you have to put the cars in the garage and the second is a yellow striped area on the ground underneath one of those lifts in portland docks. They pay you money for police vehicles like the police car, ambulance, fire truck, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back