Favorite GTA3 car [ ! - ! ]

Anyone flied with that DODO more than 9 seconds ( my record:D ) and how could I mantain in air that plane ?

Flew for 5 mins a few times....managed to cirle the islands.
Locate the dodo guide, its really good. Its written for the PS2 version but it still makes sense. Once you're airborne it's all about keeping it horisontal and when it dives, just let it, cause it corrects itself.
Well...happy reading :)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/31127.html

damn! man that long, it crazy:D. the longest i ever few is about 25 sec. then crash into a build:mad:

Get out of the yard first of all. Drive your car down the alley to the right. Once you're outside, move back in slowly and take them out from a distance. :)

You can find the BF Injection i believe in the Diablo Car park between the hours of 21:00 and 23:00. you must be on the second island

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back