• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Favorite game?

What's your favorite game?

• Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 35 83.3%

• Total voters
Games change, people change, so every so often, another one of these threads pop up. The poll is just for fun, but I'd like to see how people honestly would vote...Oblivion has my vote for now. My past favorites have been the Thief series, Baldur's Gate 2, Rome Total War, Half Life (the first one), and I'll throw in Bejeweled 2 to round it out.

What is/has been your favorite recently?

Aprox

Political User
Its oblivion at the moment, but to be honest I dont really play games anymore. I used to be a 40hour a week + gamer but not anymore. Its funny how life seems to get in the way.

L

lestiddy

No man i gotta say oblivion is the BEST! its just soooo much stuff u can do in it and its a NEVER ENDING GAME!!!

Damn, that is a terrible poll.

One game as an option, then 'other'.. You should have just said "do you like Oblivion or not?"

America's Army will always be the best game ever.

Brad

Political User
Never played Oblivion, but so far, my favorite game is either Sims2 or CounterStrike: Source

Xie

- geek -
I'm addicted to EQ2, but my favorite all time just might be Burgertime for Intellivision. :) If you want sometime in the past 20yrs, then I'd have to say SWG before they nerfed and destroyed it.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Halo, and Half life 2 are my favorite, hmm seems a bit familiar, like this was a certain weekly poll a while back, hmmm...
lol
:)

excellent sig Petros. Broncos own. I'm originally from Denver. Too many good games tho... now Sin Episodes.. Condemned... Oblivion(obviously).. BF2.. and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter has my nuts in a headlock.. Good business these past few months.

Hmm, there's plenty of new stuff out there lately that looks really cool but for some reason I can't get away from a Quake 3 mod, Urban Terror. Maybe it's just habit or the fact that I've come to know so many people (within the shrinking community) over the 6+ years playing it but I just can't seem to get away from it for any real length of time to be able to get hooked on another game.

I voted for Other because I really enjoy Ultima Online. Although, I haven't played it in ages. It was replaced with BF1942 and then BF2 and it's mods.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies