Favorite DVD Program?

which player?

• Total voters

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
so which is your player of choice for dvd's?, mine has to be interactual player :eek:

it's easy to use, uncomplicated and does all i need :cool:

PowerDVD just because it came with some hardware I have. Watching DVDs on a big screen on a living room couch is a lot more enjoyable though.

Have a few less options why don't you? :rolleyes:

ZoomPlayer

Added a few options to the Poll. ;)

For prettiness and ease of use I like the DVD Player app that comes with OSX, on any other platform, I prefer VideoLAN.

cheers dave :D

i couldn't remember all of them :eek:

Zoom Player baby ;)
Interactual is a nasty plague (to save myself using the word virus) that has now infected WinDVD.

Using the NVIDIA Forceware Multimedia Codecs with it, that should be released at some stage this week... ?

Electronic Punk said:
Interactual is a nasty plague (to save myself using the word virus) that has now infected WinDVD.

I agree totally - have had to remove it more times than I care to mention, the little blighter. PowerDVD so far because I have been too lazy to install something better - must look into Zoom sometime....

i use the dvd program on xbox or a dvd player :p. For computer i use either WMP or PowerDvd. Mostly Powerdvd but thats only when i have it installed after somethin happends to my computer.

I use to use PowerDVD till the 5.x version would BSOD/bork my box. I made the switch to VideoLAN and havn't looked back. It plays most anything I throw at it.

*edit* - Oh and VideoLAN is 100% free open source. ;)

The Nvidia DVD Filters have now been released, check the frontpage for details.

NVDVD, came free with my card

powerdvd does it all, theres nothing that it couldnt handle that i threw at it

VideoLAN.
smile.gif

HMMmmmm can I recast my vote :p ;)

Thing is PoweDVD just started BSODing my computer with an error code 8E whenever I try to opent he thing (must be some weird clash with my 9600XT on latest drivers?)

So anyway - I checked the poll and just swiched to videolan - now I just have to work out all the configuration so it is simple to start and play (the only thing I liked about PowerDVD was the "click and go"-ness of it)

HMMMmmmm can I have three votes please? (There should have been an option for those that used many players).... I was trying to watch a DVD last night and VideoLan would just crash with the error reporting screen on trying to play - PowerDVD still BSOD's soooooo - I downloaded ZoomPlayer (standard) and used that to watch it.... was a bit stuttery though, not sure I will use it again unless forced to (anyone know best way to make ZoomPlayer better? I was confused by the config and it was late, or do I need a pro version and some downloading to make it better?)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back