favorite computer games

iceman7311

OSNN Senior Addict
I'm just curious so i can go out and buy a new game, what is u alls favorite computer games?

Half-Life 2, FarCry, World Of Warcraft, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Doom 3 (if you like that style), Guild Wars... there are lots more. What Genre are you after?

What is Half-Life 2 based on and what type of game is it? I asume it has something to do with nuclear war.

If you could only play one video game in your entire life, which game would you choose?

Half-Life 2, without a doubt.

And I am really suprised you havnt heard of HL2, being it was one of the most anticipated games of the year (more then that really). Its hard to explain what kind of game it is, its a FPS for starters... but its story is like non other. You just need to play it :) And it might not hurt to play the First half-Life (which you get for free when you buy HL2)

Note: does HL2 retail box come with HL:S ? I bought the silver package through steam.. so I am not sure about this.

Yeah, I was gonna include that in my list... since the demo kicks SO much ass!

If I could only choose one game they would be KOTOR and KOTOR2 :D I'd tape them togetther to look like a box set or something :D

ut2k4 has to be up on my list.. can't go wrong with a few frags..

GTA :: SA

For the same price as any other game, you get at least 200 hours of gameplay... garunteed.

My fav game I've ever played on my computer would have to be ... SWG (Star Wars Galaxies). I had to stop though as I didn't play enough (to busy) to be paying a monthly fee for it. I also enjoy KotoR alot (Knights of the old Republic). I haven't played Kotor2 but sounds great and folks like LordOfLA can't say enough good about it. :)

ALright i think im going ofr half Life 2. Have any of you ever played the origional Deus Ex? That was one of my favorite games and i would like to find one kind of like that.Another game i also like is C&C Renegade. I dont like the actual game but i like online bet the graphics are starting to get dated. Could you recemend a game for a person who likes to play those types of games?

Last edited:
Half Life 2, if you can get the collectors edition, please get it. El-cheapo on Amazon :)

Also Xiii (thirteen), Deus Ex (the original, part 2 sort of sucked for me) the Splinter Cell games, the Max Payne games. The original Allied Assaults.

All good first person shooter types.

By the way, what specs do you run on your system. No point in over doing it if your system can't handle the game :)

Oh my computer specs hahahaha...
asus an8 sli deluxe
3500+@206*11 about 3600+i guess
Patriot ram 256*2 pc467
maxtor 120g sata
evga 6600gt@core clock/memmory clock 540/1070
cheap tv card
7 case fans
blue cold cathode
case based on mac g5 with alot of holes in it i hardly need case fans

i just built it and i should be able to handle any games plus if the games get too advanced i can get another 66gt and go sli:)

poop half life 2 is cheap on amazon 40 bucks what is different about the collectors edition vs. the regular edition?

Ice have u tried liek the game Generals Zero hour? pretty cool game liek its an RTS y'know a Commands&Conquer game..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back