favorite cereal

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
I just finished a massive bowl of Cap'n Crunch Berries.. I love the stuff. :lick:

just curious on what your fav is..

You have started a sensitive debate here...hopefully people can keep from flaming one another.

QUAKERS OUTMEAL (APPLE AND CINAMON) OWNS ALL!

Golden Ghrams but only right when the milk goes in. They have to stay crunchy.

Vodka and Fruity Pebbles

Ummm...I haven't had cereal in awhile so who knows what it is anymore.

Lets just say Fruity Pebbles :p

Cracklin' Oat Bran. It looks like puppy chow but tastes heavenly. Trust me. It's like a mixture between a cinnamon graham cracker and the flesh of an angel. Or something.

mmmm apple jacks, frosties, rice krispies (with sugar) cant remember anymore now

tdinc said:
I just finished a massive bowl of Cap'n Crunch Berries.. I love the stuff. :lick:

just curious on what your fav is..
that's my very favorite, but I haven't had it for decades

it's really a bowl of candy with milk poured over it

before I found out I was diabetic: POPS or Sugar Smacks

now that I know I am: Honey Bunches of Oats...

MUCH less sugar, and most of that from honey....

I just LOOOOOOOVE Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Cornflakes...

images%5Clarge%5CBC0013.jpg

Mmm! :)

Frosted Flakes for as long as I can remember.

Henyman said:
dont eat breakfast :eek:

Nobody said anything about breakfast. I eat cereal at night for a snack. :p

Yeah I use to eat alot of cereal at night. During the summer at like midnight or later pending on when I got home I would have a big bowl of cereal :).

Mmmmm...on lunch break right now so gonna make me some food

hehe... hands on it in the grocery store, and get it through the cash before it's nixed by the GF. ;)

With no milk, I do suppose it's been done. hehe. Crunchy sugary goodness.

Honestly, my absolute fav is Raisin Bran. They make it better south of the border too, more raisins.

xsivforce said:
Hell yeah! Except I can't find it any more. :(

Otherwise, Fruity Pebbles or Crunch Berries.

I know what you mean. There is only one store in my area that sells it. When I they are out of it I get either Fruity Pebbles, or Raison Bran.

I munch on a lot of cereal dry as a snack (pretty healthy snack actually) love dry pops or kellogs with straberries or costco's Kirkland Signature/Newman’s Own Wild Blueberry Pecan Cluster Cereal (yummy)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back