Favorite Band!?!?!

G

G-Lizard86

So like i'm a huge fan of System of a Down, and of course some other bands...but i'd like to know what band or other form of music do you like..?? Name it???

New one I was turned on to by Electronic Punk: Prodigy

yes, I know they are old news, but I hadn't heard any of their songs, until he mentioned them.

I like Trance, Techno, Hard Rock, Punk Rock, Classic Rock, and Classical (Bach, etc), just about anything really.

When I get depressed and feel like burning down a trailer park, I might listen to a little country.

:cool:

Our Lady Peace is all anybody ever needs :) possibly one of the most underated bands in the United States...don't know how to appreciate Canadian music....

Sliknot, S.O.D, P.O.D, Korn, Coal Chamber and many many more, if you like that sort of music then u should get the Resident Evil Soundtrack it is as good as the film.

I like all sorts of music.
Here's some of my favorite: Dead Kennedy's, Stiff Little Fingers, The Stranglers, Devo, Leftfield, Primus, Tool, Thievery Corporation, Massive Attack, Steely Dan, Paco de Lucia, Mahler, Paganini, Bruch, Hank Williams, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Orbital, The Orb.

I can't believe nobody mentioned Queen! And further:
Nirvana
Meat Loaf
Golden Earring
Rolling Stones (Just started collecting the music)

I listen to anything. Classic Rock, Top 40, Rap, Rock, Pop, Techno, Trance, etc. If i like the way it sounds i listen to it

JJB

Smashing Pumpkins (and Zwan now!)
Pearl Jam
Stone Temple Pilots
Counting Crows
Faith No More

and of course THE MAN, Mr David Bowie

wtf is up with all this 'NU-METAL' screaming rubbish? Answers on a Fred Durst Baseball Cap please

I like Classic Rock (Boston, Lynard Skynard, The Who and others..)I also listen to some older country stuff and jazz.

Well..i'm 15 years old and i'm kinda growing up with so called 'nu-metal'...i don't care really what others think, especially not those so called "real metal fans" who think they are better than us youngsters....I'm SoaD all the way...i also listen to:

Rammstein, Green Lizard, Muse, Ill Niño, Soulfly, RHCP, Bad Religion, The Prodigy, Adema, Blink 182, A, Agnostic Front, Lagwagon, Aphex Twin, Arkangel, Dimmu Borgir, Cypress Hill, Papa Roach, Linkin Park did good on the first album, but now it's kinda sad...don't like it anymore..., De Heideroosjes (Dutch punkband), Deftones, Offsping, Discharge, No Use For A Name, Drowning Pool, Disturbed, Foo Fighters, Guano Apes, Godsmack, Goldfinger (gotta try Open Your Eyes), Gorillaz, Hoobastank, ICP, Jamiroquai, Lenny Kravitz, Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, Queen, Nickelback, Pennywise, Reveille, Primer55, Slipknot, Sick of it All, Spineshank, Sum 41, Tool, Within Temptation & After Forever (both Dutch gothic/keltic rock), Van Katoen! (also Dutch)....and imagine this is not half of what i own on cd's...lol....i'm what u call a freak...something like that

Ofcourse, nofx....how could i forget em....stupid me..:p they kick ass..good music

Cast, The Coral, The Doves, Oasis, Ocean Colour Scene, Stereophonics.

Ya can stick nu-metal somewhere obscene.

Worst case scenario that band kicks ass i found it on kazaa you should all check it out!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back