fav drink?

mooo

thecyberninja
i know i am not the only one who has an alcoholic drink every once and a while. was wondering on a few good inputs on what kinda liquor/beer anyone else drinks. I tend to stick with the jack daniels and vodka, was wondering what else was good because i don't really wanna get something that is crappy :)

Single malt Scotch, really really good , really really expensive. If you are in the U.S. and drink tequila then I reccomend Cazadores , Jimador, or Herra Dura, they approach single malt quality... Smooth beyond all comparison.

Vodka probably, as long as its not mixed with anything else :)
As for beer :D Guinnes! Leff! Murphys! And any unfiltered beer (Ell is a popular one).

Water, distilled, ice cold, yummy :)

I guess it can count as it kinda contains a -OH bond.

Lee where can i pick that stuff up at? sounds pretty good :p

mooo said:
I tend to stick with the jack daniels and vodka

I usually drink them on their own :rolleyes:

I like JD straight but I mix my Vodka with Red Bull (or cheaper equivalent) :)

spirit : Blue Aftershock
beer: grolsch
cider: blackthorn

here's a foufoune electriques special:
Youkou-lele:
-vodka
-creme de menthe
-peach shnapps
-pineapple juice
-grenadine

Try it and you'll love it, I personally guarantee it.

Bleh Henyman, blue aftershock is teh ming :( (no offence ming ;))
I can't do shots any more....did far too many in my first year of University :D Now I stick with a beer begining with C (Carlsberg, Castelmaine or Carling, in that order) and if I'm going for spirits, a whisky and coke goes down a treat. I've recently started drinking wine (as I figure its cheaper and goes further, and tastes nicer).

If you're looking for a drink to try and you're in the UK, find a Lloyds Bar One and get a shot of Black Sambuca...tastes like liquid black jacks and is roughly 10 times nicer than its more common, white counterpart.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back