• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

fav drink?

mooo

thecyberninja
i know i am not the only one who has an alcoholic drink every once and a while. was wondering on a few good inputs on what kinda liquor/beer anyone else drinks. I tend to stick with the jack daniels and vodka, was wondering what else was good because i don't really wanna get something that is crappy :)

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
Single malt Scotch, really really good , really really expensive. If you are in the U.S. and drink tequila then I reccomend Cazadores , Jimador, or Herra Dura, they approach single malt quality... Smooth beyond all comparison.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Vodka probably, as long as its not mixed with anything else :)
As for beer :D Guinnes! Leff! Murphys! And any unfiltered beer (Ell is a popular one).

Ohzopants

My mom thinks I'm cool
here's a foufoune electriques special:
Youkou-lele:
-vodka
-creme de menthe
-peach shnapps
-pineapple juice
-grenadine

Try it and you'll love it, I personally guarantee it.

Graebob

Generally Random
Bleh Henyman, blue aftershock is teh ming :( (no offence ming ;))
I can't do shots any more....did far too many in my first year of University :D Now I stick with a beer begining with C (Carlsberg, Castelmaine or Carling, in that order) and if I'm going for spirits, a whisky and coke goes down a treat. I've recently started drinking wine (as I figure its cheaper and goes further, and tastes nicer).

If you're looking for a drink to try and you're in the UK, find a Lloyds Bar One and get a shot of Black Sambuca...tastes like liquid black jacks and is roughly 10 times nicer than its more common, white counterpart.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies