fav commercials

i think i have a fav but haven't seen it lol it was aired when the super bowl was on..the one where one girl was putting on lipstick and the other girl wanted some too so they locked lips..:) wish i seen it but missed it :( was looking on the net for it but no luck o well.. :p

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
I love those credit card security commercials where its another person's voice. I think there hilariuos (sp?) LOL

the car thing, you know - "isnt it great when things just... work" with all the parts lined up.

dammit, i know what im talking about. its online, someone will understand and link it...

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
TittleBitties said:
I like the commerical i made with your henymans mom last night. lol
Could you phrase that in English please? It makes no sense. If it was an attempted insult, don't bother.

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
Admiral Michael said:
I love those credit card security commercials where its another person's voice. I think there hilariuos (sp?) LOL
I love those ones!! i forgot to mention it... anyway i like the specific one with the lady who is like " im gonna get a plasma and a robot....a girl robot....this prom is gonna be the best" LOL

L

Lee

The Pimms adverts are my favourites, it's always 3 of you 1 of me, that's Pimms O'clock, has me in stiches everytime. I don't drink I must admit, so I am not pissed watching em.

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
prodj88 said:
I love those ones!! i forgot to mention it... anyway i like the specific one with the lady who is like " im gonna get a plasma and a robot....a girl robot....this prom is gonna be the best" LOL
Ya, those ones. That is one of the funniest. LOL Anyone got a link to those? That would be cool.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
lol..sorry i ment to say that i like the commercials that i made with henymans mom last night

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganster