Fav Book

U

UberBert

What is your favorite book guys?? i would have to say mine is Band Of Brothers. Although i havnt finished it yet, i love it, im a WW2 enthusiest but still, i cant get enought of it, i have all the BoB movies now and i love to watch them. I fint the best way to read the book, is to read the chapter or two and then watch that part of the movie :D :D :D lots of fun

but ya, what are u fav books?!?!

-Bert

Antoine de Saint-Exupery - The little Prince.

Hard to say, but I'm sure its in there somewhere
DSCF00011.jpg

A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess
Night Shift - Stephen King
See A Grown Man Cry/ Now Watch Him Die - Henry Rollins
Art To Choke Hearts - Henry Rollins
Pissing In THe Gene Pool - Henry Rollins

honestly speaking... a series of volumes :)

JRR Tolkien basically :)

silmarrilion/hobbit/lord of the rings

also the dune series :) and jean M auel's earth's children series...

Originally posted by rettahc
Hard to say, but I'm sure its in there somewhere
DSCF00011.jpg

I see a lot of Steven King in there. :p

Me...

Steven King, Ann Rice, Aurthur C. Clarke, Douglas Adams, JRR Tolkien...

If you want to treat yourself read anything by Michael Marshall Smith...especially SPARES

I bought The Three Musketeers a year ago and I am still on page 20 :eek: reading a book is not like watching a movie I mean nothing seems to happen after reading 20 pages! I also bought Jane Austen's Pride And Prejudice 4 months ago..I am still on the contents page( page no.2):D

i'll read any books:cool:

my favs are all xxx rated:p

k o o n t z

does k o o n mean something different in another country?

Me likes anything by Arthur Conan Doyle, Robert Louis Stevenson, Sir Walter Scott or C.S. Lewis.

But my favorite book is The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer.

does anyone here really really like WWII books???? i love to read them.... so cool like :D

-Bert

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back