Fault 0xc0000013

hansrijf

sh! it stinks
Every tme I start up my PC the register and hibernate files are defragmented by the sysinternals program pagedefrag. Since reinstalling windows xp pro on my pc, on the F partition, I get the fault 0xc0000013 when defragmenting the hibernate file.

Searching on google went nowhere, only solutions for a "disk not found" problem was mentioned with this faultnumber.

Ideas/solutions anybody?

Deactivating-rebooting-activating hibernation did not work...

only time i have had this error was inside of windows, was something starting up when windows started and it was looking for a disc in the dvd drive

Maybe pagedefrag.exe is looking for the hibernate files on the c drive as standard and can it not cope with the hibernate files on another drive?

that should be down to the system to handle that, you could always move it to c and see if that sorts your issue out

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back