fast and the furious 2

B

big_dave

what have you seen, heard, about the film,

the trailers i have seen look amazing, will watch it when it comes out

Of course I've seen like 2 trailers and 1 teaser for the flick it looks awesome. Although, the chick from the last one appears not to be in it.

i hope 2 fast 2 furious is not like the first one, drag racing. I hope they put in some new style, like drifting and others, not just racing in a straightaway

Vin Diesel aint in this one either...gonna be poop!

I think it looks OK, probably see it.

Looks to be quite different from the first, story and structure wise. Looks like a good opportunity to see fast cars and hot women :) (or is that the other way around?)

silver skyline.... that the white boy drives.... ONLY reason I'm going to see it not going to see the movie I'm going to see that awesome beast of a car!

anyone who doesn't know what a Skyline is, look it up on the net you will learn its a muscle eater will tear up and @#$^ out and american muscle u throw at it :)

i thought the film was great fun, as mentioned before that skyline is awesome, also lovin the pink s2000 and the yellow evo, gotta get one of those some day...but the film itself was great fun, i doubt it will get an oscar but i enjoyed it, doesn't have me to do with the first one at all but the story wasn't at all weak, the film kinda reminds me of vice city....go and see it

Much better plot than the first. It actually had some interesting points, but the cars, other than the Nissan Skyline sucked.. I mean they should have pimped out more different cars, like mitsubishis, toyotas, mazadas etc...

I like how they added a few muscle cars into the mix to make it more interesting. I just didn't buy the plot that much.. it seemed weak, yet better than the first.

I give it a 2-3 star out of 5.
:D

Originally posted by Krux
silver skyline.... that the white boy drives.... ONLY reason I'm going to see it not going to see the movie I'm going to see that awesome beast of a car!

anyone who doesn't know what a Skyline is, look it up on the net you will learn its a muscle eater will tear up and @#$^ out and american muscle u throw at it :)

the movie is daft... attrocious acting and terrible dialogue coupled with a mindless script.. but the action scenes are kinda kewl..

btw... krux don't get too pissed with the first race with the skyline in it :D

it is so blatantly obvious they disabled AWD on the baby :(

but it looks so fine... omg.. it looks PERFECT...

coulda done w/o some of the ricer mods.. I reckon.. however.. its a SKYLINE dammit lol..

I loved the cars...they were awesome! Other than that...eh. But I watched it for free, so I can't complain :p

Originally posted by Sazar
the movie is daft... attrocious acting and terrible dialogue coupled with a mindless script.. but the action scenes are kinda kewl..

btw... krux don't get too pissed with the first race with the skyline in it :D

it is so blatantly obvious they disabled AWD on the baby :(

but it looks so fine... omg.. it looks PERFECT...

coulda done w/o some of the ricer mods.. I reckon.. however.. its a SKYLINE dammit lol..

OMG I know my GF took me to see the private viewing b4 it came out I was like wtf man car should have tore all those cars off the line then OHHHHHH then dumb cops GRRRRRRR HOW DARE THEY!!!!! THEY HAVE NO RIGHT!!

OMG I know my GF took me to see the private viewing b4 it came out I was like wtf man car should have tore all those cars off the line then OHHHHHH then dumb cops GRRRRRRR HOW DARE THEY!!!!! THEY HAVE NO RIGHT!!

lol.. yup...

the police car thing was the dumbest one I have seen in a long time..

I told my friend Iw ould not pay to watch the movie so he bought me the ticket :D

it actaully made me sad when they did that haha you could ask my GF up put my head down and everything :eek:

it actaully made me sad when they did that haha you could ask my GF up put my head down and everything :eek:

the skyline LOOKED nice though eh ?

:D

yah tell they $%#ed it all up

and I dn't know about when it was pulling up that compressed air theat kept shooting out.... looked gay

Me and my friends have seen it here in Canada, and its not as bad as i thought it would be! But it still would of been better with Vin Diesel!

compared to the first, the cars sucked except for that skyline but it had all of 2 minutes of showtime...

Originally posted by Big Booger
compared to the first, the cars sucked except for that skyline but it had all of 2 minutes of showtime...

and all of those 2 mins == w/o AWD.. I spose they wanted to ensure that it slid around in typical hollywood fashion.. :rolleyes:

well at least I didn't pay to watch the movie :D

I saw it while Studying in the Netherlands, b/c it was the only decent thing playing at the theater.
Overall... it had no plot and the acting was terrible, but it played the car racing scene up more.

Maybe they should make a Fast and Furious 3 with nothing but car racing and like 10 min. of people trying to act...
:rolleyes: that would be cool!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back