Farscape [ PeaceKeeper Wars ]

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
P

PseudoKiller

Those who are fans of the show may want to check this out. Since the SciFi channel screwed many of the Farscape fans by cancelling it now it will be coming back in the form of a mini-series. It will be called Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars
The mini-series will air Oct 17, 2004 at 8 est (subject to change) Prior to the Peacekeeper Wars mini-series SciFi will be airing all 4 seasons (88 episodes) This will start Monday through Friday, 8AM-3PM est, from Friday, Oct. 1, through Friday, Oct. 15. For thos who have missed a few episodes or may need a refresher this is a great opportunity. Farscape News and Information

Also tonight during Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis there be another teaser trailer for Peacekeeper Wars.

I am so upset... no Farscape fans here?? boo hoo :(

I'm a fan... Even if I don't have access to the service the broadcasts it.. :)

Beginning said:
I'm a fan... Even if I don't have access to the service the broadcasts it.. :)
You dont get SciFi in Canada?? I will record it on VHS and send you a copy. All 4 hours of it. :D

Actually we do but you got to have satellite... :) A friend of mine has it I've watched some of it .. :)

I noticed the trailer... Guess Crossing Over with Jonathan Edwards (or Dozzing Off with Jonathan Sleepwards :D ) if you will, wasn't all that. OK, jokes aside

I had watched it sometimes, though not every week... Anyhow, good luck with the mini, and hopefully all goes well. Just thinking back to the remake of Battlestar Galactica, and I must say I liked the original better.

/me not know what to think about this now...

Son Goku said:
I noticed the trailer... Guess Crossing Over with Jonathan Edwards (or Dozzing Off with Jonathan Sleepwards :D ) if you will, wasn't all that. OK, jokes aside

I had watched it sometimes, though not every week... Anyhow, good luck with the mini, and hopefully all goes well. Just thinking back to the remake of Battlestar Galactica, and I must say I liked the original better.

/me not know what to think about this now...
When I look back at the original BG I cringed at how bad it was... the mini series they did I thought was done very well although it did have some problems.
Back to topic: For some unknown reason I am obesessed with Farscape... I dont know why. After watching several episodes I was able to figure out the story line and I cant get enough of the show.

I like it when they would throw in random encounters with other life forms. Can't wait for the new mini series. I'm at work getting paid to watch Farscape. lol

I am wondering if it is going to be a 1 hour episode over 4 nights or one 4 hour episode. Either way I cant wait....

Send me a vhs also, please (I'm living quite near you, just across a small puddle of water ;) )

I won't be home in time...

I was tihnking bout watching it... might have to catch it on the re-air time... coz I have to watch the baseball game too...

and my wife has to watch her stuff as well so....

dammit...

/me pulls out hair...

ah well... I'll figure something out... probably PVR it..

Dont worry Sazar ... it is being shown Part 1 @ 9 pm 11pm and 1 am then tomorrow Part 1 is being shown again at 7pm then part 2 will be on @ 9 pm 11 pm and 1 am .... :D

55 mins ...

I tried to watch it after you made such a big thing out of it PK. It kinda reminded me of a star wars cross w/ star trek type of thing.
/me hides
Then my gf called and I didn't watch the rest.

Xie said:
I tried to watch it after you made such a big thing out of it PK. It kinda reminded me of a star wars cross w/ star trek type of thing.
/me hides
Then my gf called and I didn't watch the rest.

so you tried to watch a mini series when you knew nothing about it and didnt try to watch any of the 88 episodes they aired the past week. And you wonder why you didnt get it. Oh and btw if you ever compare Farscape to Star Wars or Star Trek .... I will hunt you down. Have a nice day. :D

so how was it pk?
did the vulcans beat the jedi? Just kidding, know you have been looking forward to this for a long time. Never really got into myself as I don't think it got that big over here -- seen the seasonal box sets going really cheap, looked like a pretty sturdy show.

Battlestar Galactica starts over here, after the 2 part mini series which should be interesting - then we get episode 2 of Atlantis and episode 3 of sg1 tomorrow night.

PseudoKiller said:
so you tried to watch a mini series when you knew nothing about it and didnt try to watch any of the 88 episodes they aired the past week. And you wonder why you didnt get it. Oh and btw if you ever compare Farscape to Star Wars or Star Trek .... I will hunt you down. Have a nice day. :D
perhaps :rolleyes:
/me begins diggin an underground shelter

Electronic Punk said:
so how was it pk?
did the vulcans beat the jedi? Just kidding, know you have been looking forward to this for a long time. Never really got into myself as I don't think it got that big over here -- seen the seasonal box sets going really cheap, looked like a pretty sturdy show.

Battlestar Galactica starts over here, after the 2 part mini series which should be interesting - then we get episode 2 of Atlantis and episode 3 of sg1 tomorrow night.

It was good... a couple of things didnt add up and seemed a little lame but over all I really enjoyed it.The season 1 dvd's go for about $100 but they do include a bunch of extra stuff. Still its not cheap but I think I will wait till they make the movies *crosses fingers*
tonight is part 2 ... looking forward to that also.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back