Farscape [ PeaceKeeper Wars ]

XPos

OSNN Addict
It never fails that some one calls or interupts during Farscape. I'm just glad they replayed it. What did you think of the ending? I was hoping it would have lasted a little longer than 2 episodes.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
O.K.... the "knitting machine" doin the "let's put'em back together again" but "oooops Rygel ate the baby". :eek; Hmmmmmmmm...

And the Crash Test Dumbies? :p I would have enjoyed another Crichton in Scorpius' head on a rollercoaster type thing. Now that was fun watchin Scorpius gettin scared shiitless. :D

Too bad 'bout Jool and the "lets be peaceful" Clan in the Temple... Boom. But now that Stark absorbed the Qujagan's ummmmmm... gift.

Today's episode looks promising. :)

And is that damn Scarran Minister Akhna a Bitch or what. :p

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Is it just me, or does the Scarran leader's chair/throne look oooh to much like the chair in the original Battlestar Galactica?

Except not as tall. Very strange.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruthbrand