Farenheit

Eagle710

OSNN Senior Addict
Anybody got anys comments on the whole Farenheit 9/11 movie , i havent watched it by have been told it is very good... need some input from you guys out there so please share thanx.

it's definatlly not ballanced, it doesn't give the pros...it's left wing propaganda

however, there is information in the movie everybody needs to see, and you won't see this information in the current wealthy owned right winged big bussiness media machine

for instance, everyone needs to see how inept this presidents performance when he was confronted with the attack on our soil...big bussiness media tries to excuse his inaction until he was dragged away by his aids, however there is no excuse for this inability to act fast in this kind of adversity

everyone should see the movie...especially those people that want to trash it.

I love when someone who hasn't seen this movie tries to trash it....ignorant idiots that lot

Last edited:
Agree with perris.
102 rep points for saving me some typing. :D

I watched it in the theater when it came out, I thought the only part worth the money was the very end when bush messed up that quote. That was the only part of the movie that I really cared for. I am not a bush freak; I simply just agree with perris. Its a one sided story that doesnt let you know about everything. This was a great way of MM to reach out to the not so bright ppl that think there is only one side to something. You should always look at the other side before taking one.

watch both farenheit and farenhype i liked both

Very biased, but definately worth seeing. Not all of it may be true, but only half would be enough.

Columbine was better though.

I believe there was a thread or two on this topic before. Search and take a look at people's takes :)

No need to rehash.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back