Far Cry Screenshots! Best looking game ever

indyjones said:
Ahhhhh NAUGHTY JAN !!! (Spoilers now in this thread :( ) your one level ahead of me now (got past that level cheers sazar :) here is a screen using that gun you spoke about

sweet :D

that gun rawks init :D

btw... am blowing up that cargo vessel right now myself.. will get round to your level soon enough.. been doin other stuff will try and finish off FC soon as I can :D

not achieving much with about 10-15 mins every few days lol...

As far as blowing up the cargo vessel..
The peak keys are your friend!!!

Sazar said:
sweet :D

that gun rawks init :D

btw... am blowing up that cargo vessel right now myself.. will get round to your level soon enough.. been doin other stuff will try and finish off FC soon as I can :D

not achieving much with about 10-15 mins every few days lol...

Which gun is that?

peak left and right...
I didn't use em before that point, used em all the time afterwards :D

(default q and e)

back compartment with the rocket launcher in it and fire through the window found that to be the way to do it

Yay! Finished the game, last few levels are well diffacult but its done now! :D and its a great game :)
Mind you despite the 1.1 Patch i still found some parts to be buggy :( like the radar level if i traveled back to the first island then all the way back to the cargo boat it dissapeared save the netting (very weird) and I came over an number of other bugs too enemys carried on walking when dead, see the screen shot this one was weird an outer body experiance! :D :rolleyes:

Attachments

• FarCry0001.jpg
    FarCry0001.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 7,842
Electronic Punk said:
peak left and right...
I didn't use em before that point, used em all the time afterwards :D

(default q and e)

/me slaps EP..

ITS PEEK FFS...

I thought you were english...

:eek:

I'm like peak? mountain peak? whats he on about...

lol...

just finished :)

not a bad game overall... ending seemed a little easy after how hard it was to get there :D but on the whole not a bad game @ all...

Yeah,it was a lot easier than I thought it would be in the end.Im runnin through it again(Im up to the 5th chapter again,kept my old saves an Im jus usin a diff profile this time),but Im lookin for those easter eggs this time around.The German and the Russian sites seem to have the most info on them.

For the love of God someone help me!

I'm up to the point where you find val (what ever that womans name is). the bit where you flood a room, swim up throug a whole in the ceiling and then crawl through some vents and kill a couple of mutant things.

Anyway, when i get to the room with the woman in it, thats it. She says something, then she stands around looking dumb. She doesn't do anything else. theres no baddies in the room. I can't find any exits or anything. Help me!
(its my personal feeling that there should perhaps be a baddie in the room and for some reason there isn't) don't make me restart the level!

I forgot.Whats the name of that level. And do you happen to know which save it is closest to (first,second etal.).

I think the level is called cooler, and i think its near the end possibly the last one

I went thru that level again.After I killed the two mutants and met Val we got a call from that guy on the phone/radio thingy who told us what we were goin to have to do next.That was the end of that (cooler) level and the game went automatically to the next level.Didnt have to do anything else.

You must have hit a bug.It looks like your gonna have to do the scene again.I dont know how else you can get past that "bug".Sorry.

if it makes you feel any better... the level before volcano I spawned... the trigen killed me (believe me it'll take you a coupla tries to figure how the hell to get past the first part of the level) and then it went back to the main menu...

that was it... all my saves vanished and everything...

:eek:

but then I reloaded the game all my saves were back and I replayed the previous save point and BAM... all was fine :D

Well in the end i had to resort to cheating, kinda. I had tried reloading different save points and even redone the whole level, also patched it but none worked. Since i knew that was the end of the level anyway i just used a level select cheat to get to the next one

Anyone still playing FC?

:)

Going to fire it up again later tonight once I unlock it from my digital locker.

Unfortunately, my digital DL is already patched to 1.4, which has the ridiculous AI issues (you can't hide from them inside tents, they'll shoot you like you're in the outside, cept you can't see them).

But the HDR and better displacement mapping might make up for it if I play in god-mode :cool:

Will see if my system can handle it absolutely maxed @ 1920x1200 :D

-edit-

Oh... and HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back