Far Cry Screenshots! Best looking game ever

Thanks.I snipered off the tower guards first.That seemed ta work.

How do I find the scientist in the treehouse level? Ive killed all the bad guys and monsters in sight.Ive walked all over the compound.Found a dead scientist.Do I need some kinda passcard or key to activate or open somethin?

yes... the scientist is dead inside... on the table next to him should be a card...

btw... its only gonna get trickier :D

the out door levels always seemed more tricky for me since those trigens could get covered by the trees when I did binoc sweeps :D

Yeah I found a way.The rest of the level was a bear!

Im at the end of the regulator level now.I think its near the end.Theres this room that went all dark and I have to find the second junction and then wait in some kind of shaft,I think for that cia girl.Blehhh! Keeps gettin tougher an tougher!

Now Im at the control level. Crawled through the vent shafts.Im lookin up at a crosswalk by a steamvalve.How do I get up there or cross over to the other side?

Stuck near the beginnin of the archive level now.Wish I had one 'o them walkthrough books. :p

Sazar said:
what are you stuck on?

Well Ive walked straight into the building an killed all the monsters an bad guys.Then it says my next objective is to "go to last working cargo elevator".

Where is this "cargo elevator" and how do I access it?

is this the room with water in the middle?

if so you should see crates in the middle.. push them off the wooden platform and then the platform will float up... push that away and you will see a vent you can swim into...

Thanks for responding Sazar. :) Well I can see a room w/water in it on a lower level through this chamber lookin thing in the middle of the room.I tried jumping down into that water filled room an I didnt see anything there to do squat w/other than a couple of monsters to kill.Is thia where your referring to?

Now I cant seem ta find a way out of the catacombs. any ideas?

Is that the place where you have to find the explosives and place em on that blocked doorway?

Yup.Took me forever to find it though.Up to the swamp level now.

On the volcano level.Ive got an hour to find another antidote before Val dies.Ive found my way to the outside and crossed the terrain to the main bldg and I pressed the elevator thing.But it wont open.Ive got the green light.Anybody know why it doesnt open?

Ahhhhh NAUGHTY JAN !!! (Spoilers now in this thread :( ) your one level ahead of me now (got past that level cheers sazar :) here is a screen using that gun you spoke about

Attachments

• FarCry0000.jpg
    FarCry0000.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 4,441
From that screenshot, you have the explosives, now you just gotta blow that blocked doorway :D

Guess Ill have ta wait till you catch up before I get the answer then. :p

heheh yeah I am a couple of levels later than that Just teamed up with Val :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back