Far Cry Patch 1.2 release date?

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
since they pulled pack the update for far cry to 1.2 have they said anytime when they are going to release it?

I'm currently playing FarCry, after finishing Doom, on version 1.0.

I was eager to try out the game first, so before downloading the patch, I went ahead and tried it. Then I began to get fond of the Autosave. I felt more tense since I didn't have the power of quicksave in my hands. :p

Other than the autosave feature, is there any major bug fixes with the v1.1? If yes, then I guess I'll just have to install it and try to suppress my temptation for press that autosave key.

As for the v1.2 I haven't heard anything about it lately. Guess it is proving quite difficult to get the problems fixed and ready.

I'm playing these games backwards. I'm almost done with Doom 3, and now I'm starting Farcry. After Farcry, I have the Painkiller that is sitting on the shelf, yet to be tried. Farcry's view is amazing though. I feel so free after being caged in the narrow Doom 3 world (not saying it is bad tho. Great game actually).

I'm playing both at the same time and I really want to get the 1.2 patch because it was supposed to enable shader model 3.0 which my card(see sig) supports...they way that I am with gaming is that newer usually equals better cause they have time to fix things so I always keep my games up to date

GeForce 6800 GT. *envy*

:p

Well, I'm almost done playing Doom 3, and the quicksave slightly, and i mean VERY slightly, takes away the scare factor. It is my fault in the end, but when things get pretty scary, I just press F5 and I unload some fear off my shoulders (or my heart... hehe). I can't do this in Farcry v1.0. Hehe...

I guess I'll give 1.2 a try when it comes out. Til then, I'll just stick with 1.0 as long as there are no bugs to prevent the player from clearing the game.

Oh, btw, does the 1.1 patch bring any noticeable performance increase for ATI users or the whole game for all users?

I have the early release of the 1.2 patch the one they said it will decrese the performance on ati card but on my r9600xt it works like a charm.
If somebody wants it I can provide.
But does anybody knows exactly how to quicksave in farcry1.2??? I haven't found any shortcut for that.

no idea about ati performance jumps in far cry 1.1...as for 1.2 I have no idea since it was pulled so fast

It's almost as if someone was paying them not to release it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back