FAO: El Jefe (EP)

Nice work on all xsiv :)

Hello btw, you dissed me on IRC tonight :mad:

I like it Xsiv. But is there any way for it to say, ---> Super Moderador Huevon <--- please. Then I would LUV it. Really really truly truly. :D

Thanks to all three of ya. Sorry about the "dis", it was unintentional. My kids were putting on a "lip synch" concert for me after I got back from CS. Then I goofed and closed IRC and just didn't feel like opening it again.

I can do that gonaads. :)

Lip Synch huh, Who were they synching/singing to???

Everything from Nelly to Aaron Carter. :rolleyes:

gonaads, your sig has been updated at the same link. :)

Nice xsiv!!! Gonna put it up as soon as I feel ok again...had too much rum last night :p

Nice one Xsiv :)
1 . question though

how do I get the sig in the center of the page ???

:eek:

To get the sig in the middle of the page user {center} and {/center}​

obviously replacing the { with [ and } with ] :)

GJ with the sigs XS :) - half way through making meh new sig... will yours until then m8

MdSalih

P.S. waddys/EP's call if they'll let yah host them @ xp-erience.org... else i can host them over @ my server... have unlimited bandwidth so should be a problem

Great work Xsivforce... can I get a copy of the *.psd for my signature??
:D

Yeah cool xsiv, keep em all in that directory and I will drag em on to xp-erience once I have mowed a few of the lawns surrounding this fine country lawn..

I hate grass.

Thanks everyone. :)
Yes PK, I can get you a .psd.
andyp, did you do a little sump different to yours?

EP or Md, you are welcome to take them and up them wherever you want. Just let me know so I can take them down. My webspace is almost full with those and all the member pics and personal pics and stuff. :eek:

EP, I work with grass for a living. :S

I know, but you get paid... It takes me 4 hours to mow the grass surrounding the house... and its grwon again within a week. :(

Could I lso have the psd ;D

K, sometime today I will get the .psd's to you guys as I am getting ready to head out for a bit.

EP, move to Florida and I will pay you to mow the grass and I'll even get ya free golf on one of the best golf courses in Florida.;)

Originally posted by xsivforce

EP, I work with grass for a living. :S

well I don't work with it, have found other interesting uses for it though....

:cool:

K, sometime today I will get the .psd's to you guys as I am getting ready to head out for a bit.

EP, move to Florida and I will pay you to mow the grass and I'll even get ya free golf on one of the best golf courses in Florida.;)

Next time I am in the region I am sooo gonna quote you :D
What golf course is it and where?

andyp, did you do a little sump different to yours?

Yep, just fooled around with some settings in photoshop...not yer fault :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back