Fantasy Hockey League

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Our Fantasy Football has been a moderate success, so I figured I would start a fantasy hockey league as well :D

I have created a league, which can hold a max of 12 players.

Currently the draft is set for October 30th, I did it that way because I wanted it as far off as possible atm. We can adjust this once we know what everyone wants to do.

Here is a sample invite:

You have been invited to join kcnychief's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 75555
Password: osnndotnet

Last edited:
Our Fantasy Football has been a moderate success, so I figured I would start a fantasy basketball league as well

I'm insulted! :p

Sure, I'll sign up. Sounds fun, although I've never taken part in a fantasy league before.

Sorry, I did a copy/paste if you couldn't tell :D We should have at least FalconGuard as well

Welcome aboard mate ;)

Oh yeah, I'm definitely in. We should be able to get a whole lotta canucks into this, And Gonaads he seems pretty literate in the way of hockey. Hell can you truly call yourself a Canadian if you don't sign up for this?

*jabs at national pride*

tdinc might, he's a red winger(boo hisss!)

I don't know nearly as much about hockey/basketball as I do about baseball and football, but it should be fun :D

oh snap!...im in for sure:)

Over the next week or so I am going to draft some rules and such, regarding the settings and point values.

Any suggestions are welcome.

I need to get a Yahoo ID first :p

I thought that Yahoo had combined their IM network with Microsoft, so I thought I'd be able to use my Windows Live ID.

Hi Guys -

Being the draft has to be done by end of month - everyone OK with holding it on Saturday, October 28th? We can work out a time, just wanted to be sure that day worked for everyone :)

We still need recruits too, spread the word!

OK, first off we only have 3 people. Spread the word damnit! :)

Second, the last day the draft can be held is October 27th which is a Friday. I can do something pretty much any night that week, the 23rd-27th, I just need some notice.

So decide, tell a friend, and let's book it :D

Seems as if the season already started, no reason to pickup a league part of the way into it.

My bad for dropping the ball, I will cancel the league.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back