Fantasy Football shakeups????

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
With the Orton/Cutler trade, Vick possibly coming back, Stallworth Possibly going to jail, as the leaders...

What other scandals, trades, drops, etc will affect this years Fantasy Football...

Me being a huge Tampa Bay fan, I believe we will be lucky to be 50/50 by the seasons end...

How do you get rid of the Leadership in your defense and hope the young guns can step up?

Maybe its just me....

DISCUSS!!

Mike A!

Missed this thread the first time around. I actually like the Cutler trade, for the Bears...It might seem like they gave up a lot but for a tier one qb but the Bears needed him more than they could afford to wait for Orton. The top picks can be nullified by a deep receiver draft always.

The Broncos on the other hand... it remains to be seen, how well Josh Mcdaniels implements his offense, and how well Orton adjusts to his 4th offense in three years.

Stallworth, was always good for decent numbers in FF not great ones, sure he would have an exceptional game now and then, just not consistently enough to be counted on. Had him for two years, and he was frustratingly inconsistent in FF.

Vick? Remains to be seen. The years off will have hurt him, more than he is prepared for.
There is some rumblings that the Bucs are interested in Sanchez...at least that is the rumor over here out of USC . Where he goes, we can only speculate uintil after the draft.

See you then with a post draft analysis.

Are you interested what will happened in Wold Championship?

I am reading into your comment as you are thinking of "soccer" this thread is about American Football. :)

Missed this thread the first time around. I actually like the Cutler trade, for the Bears...It might seem like they gave up a lot but for a tier one qb but the Bears needed him more than they could afford to wait for Orton. The top picks can be nullified by a deep receiver draft always.

The Broncos on the other hand... it remains to be seen, how well Josh Mcdaniels implements his offense, and how well Orton adjusts to his 4th offense in three years.

Stallworth, was always good for decent numbers in FF not great ones, sure he would have an exceptional game now and then, just not consistently enough to be counted on. Had him for two years, and he was frustratingly inconsistent in FF.

Vick? Remains to be seen. The years off will have hurt him, more than he is prepared for.
There is some rumblings that the Bucs are interested in Sanchez...at least that is the rumor over here out of USC . Where he goes, we can only speculate uintil after the draft.

See you then with a post draft analysis.

Nah wont happen...

We have a veteran QB in Griese (even if he hasnt shown up to practice), and two new QB's who could put on a show if they get their CRAP straight...

McCown looks good so far this year... and Johnson is supposed to be a QB "to watch" we will see if TB ends up in yet another QB controversy... its rediculous... But they will most likely draft Defense after getting rid of 2 veteran Defensive players...

Mike A!

Last edited:
With the Orton/Cutler trade, Vick possibly coming back, Stallworth Possibly going to jail, as the leaders...

What other scandals, trades, drops, etc will affect this years Fantasy Football...

Me being a huge Tampa Bay fan, I believe we will be lucky to be 50/50 by the seasons end...

How do you get rid of the Leadership in your defense and hope the young guns can step up?

Maybe its just me....

DISCUSS!!

Mike A!

Tampa should go back to the playoffs without Gruden continuing to ruin what had been done before he got there.

No Monte Kiffin. The architect of that D is gonna be missed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back