Fantasy Brackets

Pretty tight race, probably won't have much seperation until next week. One of the people above me doesn't have a Final Four or Champion picked :dead:

I really need Nevada to beat Memphis today, that helps me in all my pools.

Sorry guys, I'd thought I would keep better track of this, but my Father-in-law passed Thursday morning. Trying to keep track of 2 households as well as other things..

Try to log on enough to post once a day, just to keep me sane.

You feel like a genius when you're upsets turn out to be correct. Of course when you're wrong you feel like an idiot. You feel like a bigger idiot when the team you have winning it all goes out in the 2nd round. That it for me, good luck everyone else!

*shrug* I made picks I never would have made if I had money riding on it (Like my duke making it to the final 4 pick! :) )

Sorry guys, I'd thought I would keep better track of this, but my Father-in-law passed Thursday morning. Trying to keep track of 2 households as well as other things..

Try to log on enough to post once a day, just to keep me sane.
Sorry to hear about your loss, good luck with everything over the next few weeks!

@everyone else - none of us are really doing great, we are all pretty much equally bad :p

No I have not, but I have fallen all the way to the bottom :eek:

At least for now :ninja:

WOW what a weekend, I went from dead last to first and in the drivers seat!

While there were some earlier round differences, I have the final four nailed on this league and a leauge I paid for. That league, has 330 people at 5 bucks per - IF UCLA defeats Gtown in the championship, I'll finish in 4th overall. They have a cool like scenario thing, which rocks. The top 7 got paid last year, so I should get some loot, which is a nice return on my 5 bucks :D

I like my chances, although it seems most of the "pros" are picking FLA/Ohio St. in the Final

I really think UCLA will have a chip on their shoulder, and GTOWN just looked great yesterday and IMO Ohio St. has been sloppy all tourney long

*crosses fingers*

Yeah you have it locked up - I lost both of my contenders for the final game yesterday so I can't catch you, neither can anyone else.

Good league all :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back